By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - MaxwellGT2000 is now a 360 owner, reccomend some good (fairly cheap) games!

Lol not to be mean but if it's 360/PC I've probably already bought or plan to buy the PC game, like Mass Effect I'll get next paycheck on Steam.

Halo 3 I've been there and done that to death, Gears I may get on PC, but Gears 2 has yet to come to PC so maybe that one I'll pick up. Again kinda tired of the shooters right now though.

I've played SO4 and staying FAR away, but LO and Blue Dragon I will definitely look into.

I was trying to find ToV and buy it today but it's hard to find.

Also looking into Ninja Blade, I played that at a friends house I like it a lot.

But yeah has anyone played infinite undiscovery? I've really not heard much about it.

Any more suggestions are still welcomed!

MaxwellGT2000 - "Does the amount of times you beat it count towards how hardcore you are?"

Wii Friend Code - 5882 9717 7391 0918 (PM me if you add me), PSN - MaxwellGT2000, XBL - BlkKniteCecil, MaxwellGT2000

Around the Network

If you like ninja blade, get it before getting ninja Gaiden 2. After NG2, you'll find every other hack-n-slasher inadequate compared to it.

GOTY Contestants this year: Dead Space 2, Dark Souls, Tales of Graces f. Everything else can suck it.

Actually Ninja Gaiden! Do you want the expensive watered down edition or the full blooded sex machine of a hack n slash for less? You should be able to get it for like $20 and since you rate your abilities, we'll see how hardcore you really are.

Edit: Gears of War really is for the console, especially if you've got real friends you can play Coop/multi with. I played it on PC before I played it on console and it was better consolised IMO.

Tease.

Also if I was bored to tears with Fable 1 how does Fable 2 do better? I watched my friend play and it seemed a little more open but still same old Fable, hell I even had a few people tell me Fable 1 was better :\

MaxwellGT2000 - "Does the amount of times you beat it count towards how hardcore you are?"

Wii Friend Code - 5882 9717 7391 0918 (PM me if you add me), PSN - MaxwellGT2000, XBL - BlkKniteCecil, MaxwellGT2000

well u know eternal sonata was available for the ps3 =P.

Around the Network

^ Fable 2 is cool because of its engaging world and story. It'll either charm the pants off you and/or intrigue you or it won't. The only way to find out is to actually play it yourself.

Tease.

MaxwellGT2000 said:
Also if I was bored to tears with Fable 1 how does Fable 2 do better? I watched my friend play and it seemed a little more open but still same old Fable, hell I even had a few people tell me Fable 1 was better :

Borrow it from him then play it. I hated Fable. Fable 2 is my favorite WRPG ever right now.

GOTY Contestants this year: Dead Space 2, Dark Souls, Tales of Graces f. Everything else can suck it.

I have IU but haven't played it yet. Wish I could help you out.

Ninja Blade is a good rental but very little to no replay value. I loved the game very much, I was a ton of fun, but do yourself a favor and rent it instead of buying it.

I would also suggest Castle Crashers as a good use of your 1600 points. I think it may use up 1200 of them, but it is well worth it. Very fun to play with friends over.

If you are a fan of the art style of game like Alien Hominid (Also on XBLA) or Swords and Soldiers (WiiWare) you should have very little trouble getting into this excellent title.

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!

I'm nearly offended by people comparing Ninja Blade to Ninja Gaiden lol

Ninja Blade is more like God of War then Ninja Gaiden. All the same genre yes but I find Ninja Blade more fun and I can get into the crazy ass story. And yes I know it's short but I just like it and like I've said I'm a collector.

And yes I know there is the PS3 version of ES but I was suggested the game today and two things I just got my 360 and wanted something to play and two they were out of the PS3 version so let it go :P not like I bought it yet.

If you want to buy a game tat someone suggests you rent well then GTFO!

Seriously, if you enjoy collecting games and feel like you want to own Ninja Blade, go ahead and do so. I was only giving a suggestion based on what I would have done since I do not know your buying and/or gaming habits.

Eternal Sonata, you would be making the right choice there. No need to spend double the price for what is essentially the same exact game.

Although I shall not concede on Castle Crashers. BUY IT!!!

Although if you are not going to be paying for LIVE I would strongly suggest getting it for PSN if it comes out this year, that way you can enjoy the online.

If you are getting LIVE, well, then BUY IT NOW!!!

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!