By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - If you don't cry watching this and you're a N fan, you don't have a soul.

All I got out of watching this video was that Nintendo loves to milk their franchises to death lol.

Still, was a little emotional seeing all those awesome N64 and GC games whiz by... wish the maker of the video included more stuff from the NES/SNES era to make it a bit beefier, but overall a nice tribute.

On 2/24/13, MB1025 said:
You know I was always wondering why no one ever used the dollar sign for $ony, but then I realized they have no money so it would be pointless.

Around the Network

Loved the music.

This has been posted 3 times, I said DEJA VU the last time as well..

mM

8/10 It's missing many many games. and showing a bit too much of others. nice song though.

Horrible vid imo.

PROUD MEMBER OF THE PLAYSTATION 3 : RPG FAN CLUB

Around the Network

I got nothin.

360 Games Now Playing   360 Games unopened:  Resonance of Fate  Last 360 Game I Beat: Resident Evil 5

DS Games Now Playing: Dragon Quest VI  DS Games unopened Knights in the Nightmare, Etrian Odyssey III, Okamiden, Dragon Quest IX Last DS Game I beat: Radiant Historia

Wii Games Now Playing  Super Mario Galaxy 2, Arc Rise Fantasia  Wii  Games unopened  Little King's Story, Sonic Colors, Silent Hill Shattered Memories Last Wii Game I beat: Sin & Punishment 2

I got jealous of a certan sombody at 00.44 >_>
This will only make you cry for longing for the past which I don't sonce I started gaming in the GC era

Tag:I'm not bias towards Nintendo. You just think that way (Admin note - it's "biased".  Not "bias")
(killeryoshis note - Who put that there ?)
Switch is 9th generation. Everyone else is playing on last gen systems! UPDATE: This is no longer true

Biggest pikmin fan on VGchartz I won from a voting poll
I am not a nerd. I am enthusiast.  EN-THU-SI-AST!
Do Not Click here or else I will call on the eye of shinning justice on you. 

I have no soul CONFIRMED

That tribute almost made me shed a tear. Because watching it I just see all of Nintendo's potential and that they aren't living up to it. It makes me teary to see tech demo's (Wii series) replacing real games (Donkey Kong, StarFox, Custom Robo....etc...etc).

Here's hpping that Nintendo lives up to its name and gives us some kick butt first party software next year!

-JC7

"In God We Trust - In Games We Play " - Joel Reimer

Well I figured out I didn't have a soul a long time ago (probably when I didn't even flinch at old yeller dying...)

Anyways the video is pretty awesome and reminded me of a lot of good times I've had playing Nintendo games, but then again I don't really need a reminder - I play Nintendo games nearly every day!

Currently dreaming of: DKC4 or Sonic the Hedgehog 4 (classic 2D platformers) for WiiWare, Smash Bros. for DSi, New Super Mario World for DSi, a Wii remake or true sequel of Final Fantasy Tactics.

One down, hopefully more awesomeness to come.