By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Japan hardware sales : new low for the 360. Is the 360 dead in Japan ?

I never said it was those games.
And I didn't mean VGchartz. The last trailer had a lot of people who dismissed the game taking a second look.

Like it or not and you guys clearly dont but people are interested in it more. Maybe not to the levels of ToV. But if you expect that then you're mad.

Around the Network
vaio said:
Lord Flashheart said:
Why the PS5 Vaio?

Since you used historical trends thats what they show, it takes 2 gens to make a comeback and I also think the PS3 has more in common with N64.

But N64 got spanked in Japan and was a distant 3rd. This would totally destroy the logic we have going of second and 3rd place consoles...

You expect it to give boosts... THAT is mad.

vaio said:
Lord Flashheart said:
Why the PS5 Vaio?

Since you used historical trends thats what they show, it takes 2 gens to make a comeback and I also think the PS3 has more in common with N64.

Disolitude said

"

Its second in Japan like Gamecube and Sega saturn were before..."

I was going of what he said and in that regards look what happened to Ninty after the Gamecube. If it's an omen it could be a good one.

You could say It only took MS 1 gen to make a comeback.

xen - logic doesnt work for these people. They have a bad habit of mistaking logic for fanboy goggles too... or they are just trying to pathetically try and discredit you with stupid accusations.

Around the Network
Xen said:
You expect it to give boosts... THAT is mad.

Going of how the 360 sells in Japan it takes an exclusive 360 jrpg to give it a boost for a week or two.

If trends follow then the same could happen here.

Also I never said it WOULD, i said it COULD.
Maybe you and JED need to take off your fanboy glasses. You're confusing your not wanting it to give it a boost with it not giving it a boost - fact.
Anything is possible.

Oh Jed you've proven how biased you can be so don't try to pretend otherwise. You talking about logic is another one of those comments that make me laugh.

Lord Flashheart said:
It's your gibberish.

6k boost this week would put it above the PS3.
It looks like you missed the point I was making more than a US missile misses it's target.

That's nonsense. The US missle system is the most accurate the world has ever seen. US missles are incredibly accurate. You should have said something like "It looks like you missed the point I was making more than my lame sarcasm misses it's target"

"Success really is decided at birth, and your life will never be better than it is right now. Sorry about that."

Lord - but you did say it would...

Fig - I don't know whats funnier. Your post or your avatar... what is it?