By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Japan hardware sales : new low for the 360. Is the 360 dead in Japan ?

LOL! Lord your the one trying to save face. I've had the same stance on this topic since I entered.

Around the Network

I even refer to you on the other page where I quoted the post you were defending and responded to you.

JED you're doing it again.
Missing the point changing where the discussion is going.

Where have I said you've changed your stance on this topic.
I haven't. You have kept to your point. The problem is you're missing mine and as that's the one you're replying to you're making yourself look foolish.

edit. I wasn't backing up his point or even said he was right. I never even mentioned him I was arguing yours which was that it wouldn't. I said it could or to use your words 'plausible' so fail for you again.

nightsurge said:
Lord Flashheart said:
Gibberish JED gibberish.

You made an bold claim with no proof that was inaccurate which contradicted a previous statement of yours and now you're trying to find any loop hole to save face.

You are right, Lord.  JED is just some annoying fanboy who can't admit he made a mistake and missed the point a few pages back.  Poor guy.

Stupid comment is stupid

Lord Flashheart said:
JED you're doing it again.
Missing the point changing where the discussion is going.

Where have I said you've changed your stance on this topic.
I haven't. You have kept to your point. The problem is you're missing mine and as that's the one you're replying to you're making yourself look foolish.

Let me give you a suggestion... next time don't comment on something you don't know what you are talking about. Because i've been talking about the same thing since I got in this thread. You are the one who is changing directions with the comments. You were to fast to put your two cents in you didn't even know what you were responding to.

Around the Network
Xen said:
Don't give me overly niche JRPG's with bad prequels as an example of a JRPG that'll boost something.

It'll be so small that it won't be even noticeable among normal sales trends... I suggest you use logic, instead of putting fanboy glasses on me or whatever.

Exactly how many sales need to be made for a RPG to be considered niche? I don't think you have any idea what MC sold on the PS2.

Back from the dead, I'm afraid.

JEDE3 said:
xen - logic doesnt work for these people. They have a bad habit of mistaking logic for fanboy goggles too... or they are just trying to pathetically try and discredit you with stupid accusations.

Apparently so! oh well, I'll be off.

The problem is that what you have been talking about with regards to me was going into the wrong direction from the start as you missed the point I was making.

How many times do I have to tell you that.

You shouldn't respond unless you get what the person is talking about.

This is the way the discussion went...

Aion - MC2 will give a big boost to 360 so these sales don't matter.

Me - What makes you think that? There is nothing to suggest that. Here are examples.

Lord - BUT BUT BUT!!!! IT'S PLAUSIBLE!

Me - What? Okay... yeah I guess it's plausible but it isn't logical.

Lord - You are a moron and dont know what you are talking about!

Me - ....uh ok...

the ps3 is pretty dead in japan too, only 8000?