By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Japan hardware sales : new low for the 360. Is the 360 dead in Japan ?

As I for you.

SO4 a game with a fan base of over 500k only gave 360 a 12k boost. If you think a game like Magna Carta will do anything substantial to 360 sales you got another thing coming. 6k boost at best.

Around the Network

WSR didn't give Wii a great boost, but maybe Japanese people is just waiting for MH3 (which comes bundles with a Black Wii!!)...in every case Wii is selling about 2 times PS2 + X360 combined, so it's not bad at all... DS is just too big to discuss: it's the true Nintendo's success of this gen.

CURRENTLY PLAYING: Xenoblade (Wii), Super mario 3D land (3DS), Guild Wars (PC)

It's your gibberish.

6k boost this week would put it above the PS3.
It looks like you missed the point I was making more than a US missile misses it's target.

You missed key word in my post... but i'm not surprised.

JEDE3 said:

I'm not surprised that you're not surprised.

Around the Network
badgenome said:
JEDE3 said:

I'm not surprised that you're not surprised.

I always love your posts like this, bad genome ;)

The problem Jed is that you didn't get the original point I was making and now everything  you say now has nothing to do with what I put.

You're going of on a tangent and created your own discussion.

dolemit3 said:
TheThunder said:
dolemit3 said:
LOL, DQ IX sales killed the 360 in Japan.
Btw, for the past six generations, the console that came in third in Japan ended up being second world wide. Go figure.

Dreamcast ??

Disqualified for not making it to the finish line (the start of the next generation).

So you are saying PS3 is doomed worldwide?

Its second in Japan like Gamecube and Sega saturn were before...

disolitude said:
dolemit3 said:
TheThunder said:
dolemit3 said:
LOL, DQ IX sales killed the 360 in Japan.
Btw, for the past six generations, the console that came in third in Japan ended up being second world wide. Go figure.

Dreamcast ??

Disqualified for not making it to the finish line (the start of the next generation).

So you are saying PS3 is doomed worldwide?

Its second in Japan like Gamecube and Sega saturn were before...

Look at what happened to Ninty after the Gamecube.

Could be a good omen for Sonys next console.

Lord Flashheart said:

The problem Jed is that you didn't get the original point I was making and now everything  you say now has nothing to do with what I put.

You're going of on a tangent and created your own discussion.

Your point was it's plausible that MC2 will increase 360 sales. and to that I laugh at you.