By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Whats with all the hate on Halo?

uadfa said:
Smashed said:

I hate it.
Don't tell me I've never played it.. When my friend went away months ago, he let me borrow his 360 while he was gone for a few weeks.
He lent me Halo and a few other games, I played Halo 3, and thought it was the most boring crap i've ever played.
It's unrealistic game play was killing me.
It's WAYY overrated.
I don't 'not like it', I hate it.

BTW: 1337 posts!

An obvious fanboy is a obvious fucking fanboy.

Newsflash: Metal Gear Solid Rising is a XBox360 exclusive.

Another thing: I'm a proud supporter of every console.

Instead of being so lenient and mature, I wish someone would have just roasted you. Your demeanor deserves it

Around the Network

Why is it surprising if people don't like halo? and why does it bother you?, I played all 3 and they are good games, but halo just isn't for everyone.

Halo has FORGE! How could anybody hate forge? ;_;

I LOVE ICELAND!

I don't hate Halo. I loved Halo CE. Halo 3 isn't that special imo. The campaign was ok and the online is fun. I don't understand how people froth from the mouth everytime a Halo game is released. Only thing I'm sick of is the milking of the franchise.

SickleSigh said:
I don't hate Halo. I loved Halo CE. Halo 3 isn't that special imo. The campaign was ok and the online is fun. I don't understand how people froth from the mouth everytime a Halo game is released. Only thing I'm sick of is the milking of the franchise.

I don't think it has been milked. Mario has been milked.

Around the Network

I hate Halo...

have a nice day :)

Some people just don't like it.

What's with all the hate on Sonic?

Proud member of the SONIC SUPPORT SQUAD

Tag "Sorry man. Someone pissed in my Wheaties."

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger

I dont know.
As for the 'popular' argument, thats alot of BS. Look at COD4, Mario and Gran Turismo. They all sell or sold bucketloads, and they dont get hated on.

Oh, and I hate Halo (too cheesy, unrealistic and too much of a kiddy favourite for me), and no.....I dont own a 360. So, there you go.

I never owned an XBOX or XBOX 360, but I owned many PC FPS. It is too similar to Half Life and never did anything new for PC FPS. I cannot comment on the console version, but compared to other PC FPS, it is just average.