By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

the pay off for hughes must be a good amount,

not sure mancini is going to do any better though,he'll want to change some players and doesn't no the prem yet,but they must want some italian defence,he'll spend some cash though thats for sure,

Above & Beyond

Around the Network
kowenicki said:
highwaystar101 said:

Breaking news: Manchester City just said they will be making an announcement at 7:30 tonight. I'm almost certain Mark Hughes has been sacked now.

He's a good manager though. he'll have no problem finding another job... Liverpool maybe?

he is an ok manager and he wouldnt be allowed through door at liverpool.

I think he's a pretty good manager. I mean look at what he did at Blackburn, when he took over in 2004 they were struggling against relegation, he managed to get them to safety and then he managed to get them to 6th the following season. He made some quality signings at Blackburn like Santa Cruz, David Bentley and Stephen Warnock.

I mean, you have to be a good manager to get a team in the premiership from relegation fodder to top six in the space of a season. And Blackburn never left the top ten (final position) until paul ince replaced him.

I just think that all the money he had available at Man City made him too starry eyed, which subsequently compromised his managerial ability.

Mark Hughes has been denied to give a post match interview by Manchester City, I think that has pretty much confirmed it.

too bad for Estudiantes, they lacked players like Iarley who could hold the ball until the game ended, and also better defenders too.

the words above were backed by NUCLEAR WEAPONS!

Gutted Man U. Chelsea are apparently going through a 'crisis', and we could be the furthest ahead we have ever been this season by tomorrow.

And gutted Mark Hughes. That's exactly what you deserve for trying to sign John Terry

Around the Network

What the hell has happened today! Liverpool losing with Torres and Gerrard, and now 13 points behind Chelsea (and we have a game in hand!). I know Man U are experiencing problems, but on MotD, every player was just rubbish. We really need to get our act together, it is time for Zhirkov to step up to the plate. He has barely done anything this year, and I want to see what we paid £18m for

I am surprised by Mark Hughes. He has done a pretty good job and they are definitely improving, and now he is gone..... And Rafa should go, but Mourinho won't go there, unless of course he gets the club to officially admit that it never went in

@Munkeh

To be fair to Zhirkov, he was injured for a while. Carlo doesn't seem to want to give him a chance to show us what he can do. I want to see him on the left wing, not at left back. Trust me, he will deliver.

From this moment on Liverpool will win 18 games and draw 1 meaning they finish first in the table and obtain over 90 points.

Well we can dream

Fabregas is brilliant, he changed the game completely.

Berbatov is so overrated...