By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

whoa....rafa can't last much longer surely,if they want to guarantee sky 4,i thought they'd win easily today,looked like they played well last time out

blimey the bbc say mark hughes is on his way out too with mancini replacing him very soon...

come on you spurs!

Above & Beyond

Around the Network

its funny isn't liverpool were second last year and looking good for rafa and now people want him to resign/sacked.....its a funny old game

Above & Beyond

obviously,alot of pundits tipped them for the title....we never get to second though,

rafa has had 4/5 years now hasn't he,that is ususal liverpool time in the last 15 years,

the pool haven't won the league now for 20 years,wow

Above & Beyond

Wow, another loss for Liverpool; and against bottom of the table Portsmouth to rub salt in the wound further. Rafa can't be there much longer. I hate it when managers get chopped and changed (it's why Chelsea aren't reaching their full potential every season), but this isn't just a minor blip now, it's become permanent.

In other managerial news Roberto Mancini is at the Manchester city game today, rumour is that he is going to take over Mark Hughes as manager of Manchester City.

kowenicki said:
highwaystar101 said:
Wow, another loss for Liverpool; and against bottom of the table Portsmouth to rub salt in the wound further. Rafa can't be there much longer. I hate it when managers get chopped and changed (it's why Chelsea aren't reaching their full potential every season), but this isn't just a minor blip now, it's become permanent.

In other managerial news Roberto Mancini is at the Manchester city game today, rumour is that he is going to take over Mark Hughes as manager of Manchester City.

he is actually at the game!?  wow that is really insulting to Hughes(less) if true.

Well he's been linked with Manchester city pretty strongly for a couple of days now, apparently he is close to a deal to replace him.

From a lot of news sources I've read it seems to be a case of this will be Mark Hughe's last game, he knows it, the chairman knows it, everyone knows it (source).

As for Mancini being at the game today, it was written on BBC sport live feed at 1445 (source). It is unconfirmed though.

Around the Network

Fulham 3 - 0 Man U...

Holy crap, where has this Fulham team come from? They're on fire today.

kowenicki said:
highwaystar101 said:
Fulham 3 - 0 Man U...

Holy crap, where has this Fulham team come from? They're on fire today.

Fulham have been a good side all season... on and off.  and Man U have been due one of these for a while... terrible away from home and poor recently.  Shame on Wolves!! 

Fulham have been pretty decent this season, They've been upper mid table for most of it. But at no point would I have thought they would be able to hammer Man Utd. Mind you, even Aston Villa beat them recently :-/.

kowenicki said:
Greta results in the Prem today.... its WIIIIIDDDEEEEEEEE open.

come on hull,well done spurs

byebye hughes by the look of it

Above & Beyond

2 things are sure of in football.

1. teams will have ups and downs

2. 90% of supporters hate ManUTD

Amen

Breaking news: Manchester City just said they will be making an announcement at 7:30 tonight. I'm almost certain Mark Hughes has been sacked now.

He's a good manager though. he'll have no problem finding another job... Liverpool maybe?