By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Do you like MMORPG?

Nope

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

Around the Network

I only like playing MMORPGs with friends. If its by myself, I won't enjoy it as much.

Sadly i don't know what are MMORPGs.

TO GOD BE THE GLORY

No, because in MMOs you need to cooperate with people, and I don't like people.

I love MMORPGs. I like the idea that the end game always changes and each patch there is something new to look forward to, o and i dont pay for my wow account... i think that helps alot

Around the Network

MMOs are like birth control for nerds.

Words Of Wisdom said:

I don't remember which site it was, probably Amazon, but I looked at WoW: Burning Crusade and the section below with other products the customers bought (ya know; "those who purchased this prodcut also bought this:") and the number one attached item was a Fleshlight!

Mummelmann said:
Words Of Wisdom said:

I don't remember which site it was, probably Amazon, but I looked at WoW: Burning Crusade and the section below with other products the customers bought (ya know; "those who purchased this prodcut also bought this:") and the number one attached item was a Fleshlight!

LMFAO.

No.

And I will never like them unless they adopt the leveling system that Oblivion has combined with the class system that Heroes of Might and Magic IV has.

I LOVE ICELAND!

you can like any mmo such as World of Warcrack or World of Warcraft as long as you priorities your real life.

I am a former EQ and Wow addict. whew I'm glad am sober for almost 8 mos now!