By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - No GTA V *Multiplatform* Release in 2010

I highly doubt you can just play the DLC without the original copy of a GTA IV

Around the Network

Nevermind, I saw it on wiki, The Lost and Damned requires it but the upcoming disc of the two bundled does not, I might consider buying that.

They're probably just talking about GTA: Chinatown Wars for PSP.

Agent.
The name alone is badass!

i think u read it wrong. hes just saying the psp gta is coming out, its not a multiplat plat RELEASE, its a multiplat game.

Around the Network

China townwars is coming out in 2010? wtf

indodude said:
Grand Theft Auto Wii =D

Woohoo.... motion controlled "hot coffee" FTW!!!

On 2/24/13, MB1025 said:
You know I was always wondering why no one ever used the dollar sign for $ony, but then I realized they have no money so it would be pointless.

Oh my. How interesting.

Didn't they say that due to the PS3's higher capacity and specs GTA V most likely wouldn't be possible using a DVD format(or maybe he said on 360). Don't quote me on this, I read this around the time of the GTA IV launch.

GOTY Contestants this year: Dead Space 2, Dark Souls, Tales of Graces f. Everything else can suck it.

^^totally agree

Shadowblind said:

Oh my. How interesting.

Didn't they say that due to the PS3's higher capacity and specs GTA V most likely wouldn't be possible using a DVD format(or maybe he said on 360). Don't quote me on this, I read this around the time of the GTA IV launch.

I think thats why GTA4 lacked so many features what made San Andreas awesome.

GTA4 must have taken up a full 360 disc, the only way GTA5 could probably be on 360 is with more than 1 disc.

And i dont know how that would work for a sandbox game, maybe the same way Forza 3 will have 2 discs?