By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - No GTA V *Multiplatform* Release in 2010

With the delay of BioShock 2 officially announced today, Take-Two Interactive was quick to speak up about their remaining games scheduled for a 2009 release.  Predictably, this included GTA: Chinatown Wars for the PSP and the 360-exclusive GTAIV DLC compendium disc.

But what about Grand Theft Auto V?  Rumors have popped up lately, indicating a new GTA would hit sometime in 2010.  Take-Two was very tight lipped on the matter, despite being pressed hard about it during the Q&A session following the conference call.  "We've announced the titles that are part of the line up and thats what we've announced today." said Take-Two Interactive's Chairmen Strauss Zelnick.  "I think the key take away is that we fully anticipate we'll be able to achieve our goals of operating the company profitably in [2010], a year that won't have a multiplatform release of a new GTA."

Source: http://www.ps3center.net/news/3364/no-grand-theft-auto-v-planned-for-2010/

Hinta de Hint, read the bolded parts of the CEO's response. GTA V might not come out next year, but a exclusive GTA game could be in the works for 2010.

Tell me what you guys think. Could another GTA game come out? San Andreas 2? Vice City 2?

DISCUSSSSSSS

Around the Network

Agent is GTA 5 konfirmed.

Grand Theft Auto Wii =D

I don't think we will see another GTA game until towards the end of the gen or next gen.

TO GOD BE THE GLORY

I posted this in news a while back.

Im guessing that next year will see San Andreas Stories for PSP.

Around the Network

Awesome! the Xbox needs a exclusive Grand Theft Auto.

GTA SAS for PSP, Fall 2010, FUCK YEA

@ dsister44

Technically the 360 is going to get its 2nd exclusive game later this year -_-

keep in mind people, GTA IV didnt release right after GTA III.

rafichamp said:
keep in mind people, GTA IV didnt release right after GTA III.

Yeah instead it released 7 years later