Forums - Gaming Discussion - WarHawk > Battlefield 1943 : SO... Better.. but harder learning curve.

leo-j said:
The graphics are not similar.. warhawk is a mile ahead when it comes to visuals. Battlefield is not a good looking game.

Also, yes I agree warhawk is a better game

I haven't played Warhawk outside the demo so I cannot tell about the gameplay... but I find the graphics a bit outdated compared to BF1943...

Evan Wells (Uncharted 2): I think the differences that you see between any two games has much more to do with the developer than whether it’s on the Xbox or PS3.

Around the Network

Demo=/=game

and wtf? the graphics are alot better than battlefield..

mM

A game similar to WarHawk. Ok thanks for the warning and I will definitely be avoiding Battlefield 1943.

leo-j said:
Demo=/=game

I agree, they are far superior in Warhawk

Munkeh111 said:
leo-j said:
Demo=/=game

?!

Evan Wells (Uncharted 2): I think the differences that you see between any two games has much more to do with the developer than whether it’s on the Xbox or PS3.

Around the Network

When I 1st downloaded Warhwak the graphics were not soo good, the I´ve got 3 major updates, and the graphics are now really pollished and amazing.

PSN: franco-br
MGS4, GH, MW2, GT5p, WipeoutHD, etc..etc..

Sardauk said:

The original BF1942 was released 7 years ago, BF1943 is only a revamp version for XBLIVE/PSN (a crazy good one).

Why comparing it to Warhawk ? Cause it is similar ? Who copied who ?

I never played 1942, but if 1943 is mostly the same then a lot of the current generation online games stole from 1942.  I agree with the op that Warhawk is better, but 1943 is very good.

Thanks for the input, Jeff.

I like both games but I agree Warhawk is better. Then again, it had a lot of patches and addons.

I think warhawk is MUCH worse than bf 1943. I like the graphics of bf better than warhawk, the water looks really really good, they've really tried hard to make it look tropical so kudos to that!
Also, the guns are really fun on bf and are quite balanced (apart from the sniper which annoyingly takes two shots (apart from a headshot)) to kill an enemy. Also, unlike cod4 and 5, you have to take into account the distance and so if the enemy is far away, fire a metre or two in front of the target, hard but cool.

Sardauk said:
Munkeh111 said:
leo-j said:
Demo=/=game

?!

I mean they both look fine. Battlefield seems a bit more colorful though.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.