By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - WarHawk > Battlefield 1943 : SO... Better.. but harder learning curve.

WarHwak is quite similar to Battlefield 1943.  After playing a lot Battlefield 1943, I realize WarHwak is a lot more complete and mature... and graphics are similar.

Waht I liked on Battlefield 1943 are controls and how eazy is to start playing, the learning curve is a lot better than WarHawk, like milions times, I just played for 15 minutes Battlefield 1943 and was "in" the team.... On WarHawk I had like 3 ours to start plaiyng not so bad..

BUT when talking about buy... WarHawk in long term has more playable value, one time you get grid of just learning and dying.

Congrat´s to DICE engine, really good. WarHawk when lauched was crappy, then got so many updates, now it´s impecable and with a lot of DLC.

Sooooo... get both and take your conclusions... I will play more Battlefield 1943, but I see in one week will get back to WarHawk.

Sorry about my MESSY, DIRTY, terrible english, I am not drunk, I don´t know english.

PSN: franco-br
MGS4, GH, MW2, GT5p, WipeoutHD, etc..etc..

Around the Network

Agreed, WarHawk is better, though the DICE Engine makes this game feel great to.

They should use Dice in an Action game...

Warhawk is certainly better, but also twice the price, and I have played a lot of Warhawk already, so I am perfectly happy to play another game, which is certainly not as good, but still fun

Seraphic_Sixaxis said:
Agreed, WarHawk is better, though the DICE Engine makes this game feel great to.

I'm pretty sure the engine is called Frostbite.  DICE is the dev.

The original BF1942 was released 7 years ago, BF1943 is only a revamp version for XBLIVE/PSN (a crazy good one).

Why comparing it to Warhawk ? Cause it is similar ? Who copied who ?

Evan Wells (Uncharted 2): I think the differences that you see between any two games has much more to do with the developer than whether it’s on the Xbox or PS3.

Around the Network

Huummm, Sardauk, good point... Warhwak might be a copy of the original BF1942!

I compared cause they are TOO similar about gameplay, score mode, vehicles...

PSN: franco-br
MGS4, GH, MW2, GT5p, WipeoutHD, etc..etc..

deadt0m said:
Seraphic_Sixaxis said:

I'm pretty sure the engine is called Frostbite.  DICE is the dev.

Yeah, lulz just looked it up, it IS infact Frostbite.

Still... Would love to see an extrme action title like DMC or Chaos Legion or something...

Sardauk said:

The original BF1942 was released 7 years ago, BF1943 is only a revamp version for XBLIVE/PSN (a crazy good one).

I is not really about copying, they are both very similar games and they are both worth having if you like online shooters

Munkeh111 said:
Sardauk said:

I is not really about copying, they are both very similar games and they are both worth having if you like online shooters

Not to mention Warhawk is the remake of the PS1 classic Warhawk so that would complicate things lol.

The graphics are not similar.. warhawk is a mile ahead when it comes to visuals. Battlefield is not a good looking game.

Also, yes I agree warhawk is a better game

mM