By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

All 360 games are shared with PC,All PS3 owners play Halo 3 and Fable 2 and Gears 2 on there Super High End PC,Along with Crysis at 1600p with 60 fps..

Around the Network

Some of those are indeed great games for most people who own 360's, but as far as my taste in gaming goes, only Conviction interests me, and thats about it.

I HATE GTA games, i Dislike Halo after 1, i dont like Racing games (i suck) and that last one... i have no opinion on...

But why didn't you mention the 360's greatst star this year? Magna Carta II!!!! Insta BUy here!

@ garnett

Dunno what your trying to prove but YES I will be able to play Fable 2 on my PC it's alrdy confirmed for it.

XxXProphecyXxX said:
@ garnett

Dunno what your trying to prove but YES I will be able to play Fable 2 on my PC it's alrdy confirmed for it.

Umm Lionhead has stated they're not working on a PC version of the game.

http://www.joystiq.com/2009/01/27/lionhead-were-not-working-on-fable-2-pc/
by
Griffin McElroy

While we're certain the point-and-click enthusiasts among us would like to get their paws on Joystiq's favorite game of 2008, Fable 2, it looks like they'll be waiting for a while longer -- on a Lionhead forum post asking whether or not the Albionic caper would be making its way to computers, community manager Woody swiftly answered, "We're not working on a PC version of Fable 2." As far as we can tell, no winks, nods or suggestive elbow nudges were included in the dispatch.

Woody's statement seems contrary to a report which made the rounds late last week -- a report which claimed that a Lionhead rep confirmed that a PC version of Fable 2 was "likely imminent". Why the discrepancy? We contacted Lionhead's senior community manager, Sam Van Tilburgh, who explained that the quote embedded in said report wasn't legit. Get comfortable, WASDers -- it's looking like Molyneux's hero sim won't be hitting your platform of choice in the near future.

are you kidding ?

the only games that are good in there are splinter cell and possibly forza.

the year of xbox was last holiday you missed it (199 price point with gears ) ;)

Around the Network
Legend11 said:
XxXProphecyXxX said:
@ garnett

Umm Lionhead has stated they're not working on a PC version of the game.

http://www.joystiq.com/2009/01/27/lionhead-were-not-working-on-fable-2-pc/
by
Griffin McElroy

While we're certain the point-and-click enthusiasts among us would like to get their paws on Joystiq's favorite game of 2008, Fable 2, it looks like they'll be waiting for a while longer -- on a Lionhead forum post asking whether or not the Albionic caper would be making its way to computers, community manager Woody swiftly answered, "We're not working on a PC version of Fable 2." As far as we can tell, no winks, nods or suggestive elbow nudges were included in the dispatch.

Woody's statement seems contrary to a report which made the rounds late last week -- a report which claimed that a Lionhead rep confirmed that a PC version of Fable 2 was "likely imminent". Why the discrepancy? We contacted Lionhead's senior community manager, Sam Van Tilburgh, who explained that the quote embedded in said report wasn't legit. Get comfortable, WASDers -- it's looking like Molyneux's hero sim won't be hitting your platform of choice in the near future.

So it was just a rumor? I could have sworn I saw a thread saying it was confirmed for PC but that was pretty long time ago like around Dec 2008 i think.

MAFKKA said:
Let me be the first to start this soon to be f-up thread with saying that Spliter Cell and Left 4 Dead cant be in a "The Year of" list since they're not exclusives.

So you basicly have Halo, Forza, a DLC and a XBLA game. Not to say that the first two isnt strong contenders for a "The Year of"-motivation.

STFU.

Splinter Cell is exclusive. The same as Alan Wake. If you refer to the PC counterparts. SIGH. Splinter Cell comes to 360 first. Same way Alan Wake does. And the PC sales will not affect the sales of the 360 version one bit. They are 2 different markets. Left 4 Dead is the same. Someone who wants either game and does not have an uber PC ( like 90% of the population ) or no 360, will buy a 360 for the game. Somples. Stop with the not excluisve crap. These game being 360 exclusive will help the console win against it's console competition. Thats why it's important to M$ that these games are not on PS3.

Actually, it'll be yet another year of the Wii. But I do think people need to seriously adjust down their predictions for this year.
Software wise this is, to me, the year of the PC (yet again).
Forza 3 is a must have for me, and even though there isn't a trove of massive hits coming out this year, I already have more than enough excuses to get a 360 this year.

ps3 only fans are getting sour lately or is it me?

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

kirby007 said:
ps3 only fans are getting sour lately or is it me?

Since 2006 = "lately"?

We don't provide the 'easy to program for' console that they [developers] want, because 'easy to program for' means that anybody will be able to take advantage of pretty much what the hardware can do, so the question is what do you do for the rest of the nine and half years? It's a learning process. - SCEI president Kaz Hirai

It's a virus where you buy it and you play it with your friends and they're like, "Oh my God that's so cool, I'm gonna go buy it." So you stop playing it after two months, but they buy it and they stop playing it after two months but they've showed it to someone else who then go out and buy it and so on. Everyone I know bought one and nobody turns it on. - Epic Games president Mike Capps

We have a real culture of thrift. The goal that I had in bringing a lot of the packaged goods folks into Activision about 10 years ago was to take all the fun out of making video games. - Activision CEO Bobby Kotick