By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Year of the Xbox 360

MontanaHatchet said:
Zizzla_Ratchet, I know your name wasn't inspired by mine. I was joking. I could show you some members who have been inspired by me, but they weren't exactly painting me in a charming image. And so what if the other time was enough for you? Do you see me calling you a troll just because I've seen you trolling a lot (and I emphasize a lot)? And trust me, a lot of people were calling Natal a big system seller or a big sales pusher for the 360. I didn't need to play the game the last time to know it wouldn't be a system seller. It's just simple logic.

I've been banned for Trolling...And am the first to Point out that I am an Xbox Fanboy...

Yeah Logic....

Around the Network

ZOMG!!!
ADD SHADOW COMPLEX!!!!
Has anyone read the Book?

Zizzla_Rachet said:
psrock said:
Zizzla_Rachet said:
psrock said:
Zizzla_Rachet said:
psrock said:
2009 started in January, and MS is kind of behind.

So infamous and Killzone 2 closed the doors?

Yeah right...

why are you so angry? All I am saying is the year starts in January not November.

and teh Ps3 has those to games WW since Jan....That I know of...How was I being angry?

I didnt list any game. Still you are avoiding my point.

Star Ocean 4

Halo Wars

Ninja Blade

Lost and the Dammed....

Fable 3 DLC

Fall out 3 DLC

that was MS's first half of the year....I'm proly missing a few....And not go into Metescores or anything like that...

like I said based on that list, 2009 starts in january not November. wow, what a list.

Next Gen 

11/20/09 04:25 makingmusic476 Warning Other (Your avatar is borderline NSFW. Please keep it for as long as possible.)

Dude, I am going to play the hell out of that Fable 3 DLC. Now if I can just find the game first...

psrock said:
Zizzla_Rachet said:
psrock said:
Zizzla_Rachet said:
psrock said:
Zizzla_Rachet said:
psrock said:
2009 started in January, and MS is kind of behind.

So infamous and Killzone 2 closed the doors?

Yeah right...

why are you so angry? All I am saying is the year starts in January not November.

and teh Ps3 has those to games WW since Jan....That I know of...How was I being angry?

I didnt list any game. Still you are avoiding my point.

Star Ocean 4

Halo Wars

Ninja Blade

Lost and the Dammed....

Fable 3 DLC

Fall out 3 DLC

that was MS's first half of the year....I'm proly missing a few....And not go into Metescores or anything like that...

like I said based on that list, 2009 starts in january not November. wow, what a list.

soo....becuase the earliest of these games came in march you have some sort of point?

Around the Network

This is the list of games that have been released or announced for the Microsoft Xbox 360 video game console, organized alphabetically by name. This list does not include Xbox Live Arcade games, which are detailed in their own article. There are currently 696 (exclusive: 113; multiplatform: 510; console exclusive: 73) games on this list.

Some people feel that there is such a thing as Concole Exclusive.....Like L4D and L4D2

When you started listing DLC to prove your point, I think mine was made.

Next Gen 

11/20/09 04:25 makingmusic476 Warning Other (Your avatar is borderline NSFW. Please keep it for as long as possible.)
psrock said:

Yes I know...Your one of those...DLC's suck people....thanks for sharing...Have fun with your Modern Warfare 2 DLC on PS3....in Spring of 2010 or something...

I think he's saying that downloadable content for games aren't games. Which I agree with fully.

Zizzla_Rachet said:
psrock said:

Yes I know...Your one of those...DLC's suck people....thanks for sharing...Have fun with your Modern Warfare 2 DLC on PS3....in Spring of 2010 or something...

you are all over the place dude, are you  ok?

DLC is fine by me, i prefer the free ones, but to used them to prove MS released games the first half of the year is pure denial.

Next Gen