By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Year of the Xbox 360

psrock said:
Zizzla_Rachet said:
psrock said:
When you started listing DLC to prove your point, I think mine was made.

Yes I know...Your one of those...DLC's suck people....thanks for sharing...Have fun with your Modern Warfare 2 DLC on PS3....in Spring of 2010 or something...

you are all over the place dude, are you  ok?

DLC is fine by me, i prefer the free ones, but to used them to prove MS released games the first half of the year is pure denial.

So Star ocean 4 ,Ninja Blade and Halo Wars are not games?

Around the Network

@PSrock why not? DLC enhances the game therefore keeps it going,i will agree that 360 has been dry the first half of the year but the end is owned by 360.

^^^^^^^Wikipedia refrences ftw..

Dosent change the fact that this is a new phenomenon and its there to spin things so it sounds better. Might aswell have HD exclusives, Company exclusives, Combined last gen and this gen exclusives. And whos to say that a 360/PC or PS3/PC game is a console exclusive by default, why isnt it a PC exclusive first?

I did this before and ill do it again..

If GAME were to buy the exclusive right from Microsoft to to sell Mass Effect 2. Then go out on a world wide campaign with massive PR stunts and whatnot, telling the world how they can only find the Mass Effect 2 on GAME.

Do you think it would be possible for any another game store to sell that game? No.

Since exclusivity by definition is;
ex·clu·sive:
- Not divided or shared with others (Not shared with PC)
- Not accompanied by others; single or sole (Not on PC)
- without any others being included or involved (Not including PC)
- limiting or limited to possession, control, or use by a single individual or group (Only on the 360)

I agree, 360 is truly amazing.

PROUD MEMBER OF THE PLAYSTATION 3 : RPG FAN CLUB

MAFKKA said:

Dosent change the fact that this is a new phenomenon and its there to spin things so it sounds better. Might aswell have HD exclusives, Company exclusives, Combined last gen and this gen exclusives. And whos to say that a 360/PC or PS3/PC game is a console exclusive by default, why isnt it a PC exclusive first?

If GAME were to buy the exclusive right from Microsoft to to sell Mass Effect 2. Then go out on a world wide campaign with massive PR stunts and whatnot, telling the world how they can only find the Mass Effect 2 on GAME.

Do you think it would be possible for any another game store to sell that game? No.

ex·clu·sive:
- limiting or limited to possession, control, or use by a single individual or group (Only on the 360)

Oh I get it...Since PC games being ported to consoles only happened until the Xbox came around...it might seem wierd to you....

Not if the Day Date  releases are the same ....

That's a stupid analogy and you should never use it again...Who the Hell is Game? some Retailer from the UK....right...don't use that analogy again...

Again....When L4D2 comes out..buy a Sony PC and load Ubuntu,Linux or anything other than Windows...Have fun getting it to work...

Or even better....Buy the PC version of the Game and put it into your PS3....

Around the Network
Zizzla_Rachet said:
psrock said:
Zizzla_Rachet said:
psrock said:

Yes I know...Your one of those...DLC's suck people....thanks for sharing...Have fun with your Modern Warfare 2 DLC on PS3....in Spring of 2010 or something...

DLC is fine by me, i prefer the free ones, but to used them to prove MS released games the first half of the year is pure denial.

yes they are games, hence my coments in the first page.

2009 starts in january. I think MS is a little behind.

Think for second, all three consoles will have great games later on, I start from the beginning my self. With all the talk of Killzone, Infamous, MLB might have been the best Sony had this year so far, it's that good. MS will catch on though because 3rd party developers make exclusive games for the 360, but it's very close.

Next Gen 

11/20/09 04:25 makingmusic476 Warning Other (Your avatar is borderline NSFW. Please keep it for as long as possible.)
psrock said:
Zizzla_Rachet said:
psrock said:
Zizzla_Rachet said:
psrock said:

yes they are games, hence my coments in the first page.

2009 starts in january. I think MS is a little behind.

Think for second, all three consoles will have great games later on, I start from the beginning my self. With all the talk of Killzone, Infamous, MLB might have been the best Sony had this year so far, it's that good. MS will catch on though because 3rd party developers make exclusive games for the 360, but it's very close.

Right...Or not right..what ever you want at this point...

People sure talked about Killzone 2.....and After the Bundles start selling alot of people will have played it too...

Garnett said:

@PSrock why not? DLC enhances the game therefore keeps it going,i will agree that 360 has been dry the first half of the year but the end is owned by 360.

that's fine, like Monti said they are games.

Next Gen 

11/20/09 04:25 makingmusic476 Warning Other (Your avatar is borderline NSFW. Please keep it for as long as possible.)
Zizzla_Rachet said:
MAFKKA said:

ex·clu·sive:

Oh I get it...Since PC games being ported to consoles only happened until the Xbox came around...it might seem wierd to you....

That's a stupid analogy and you should never use it again...Who the Hell is Game? some Retailer from the UK....right...don't use that analogy again...

Again....When L4D2 comes out..buy a Sony PC and load Ubuntu,Linux or anything other than Windows...Have fun getting it to work...

Hai guyz!

Zizzla_Rachet said:
MAFKKA said:

ex·clu·sive:

So many words, so little content. 

Hahaha "That's stupid" - "who the hell is Game". Nice comeback. I really dont know what to say to that. You win!

No i have a high end PC so no need for another purchase. And if i'd want L4D2 id probably just download it from steam, dont even need a disc. And i'd play it on my PC. But that dosent change a thing as i allready explained what exclusive is in the previous post. Might want to scroll up abit and read it again.