By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - "PS3 going to finish in a distant third place" says analyst

outlawauron said:
Wait, is Patcher gushing over Forza 3. >_>

GT5 isn't going to do well, because Turn 10 are arrogant?

Boy do I feel rather silly.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

Around the Network

LOL @ him

PS3 has second place locked on

I still firmly believe this, why? because frankly, xbox 360 is doing poor in terms of outselling PS3 by RAW UNITS ATM

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Carl2291 said:
noname2200 said:

1) It's pretty sad that you're talking about "launch-aligned." No one cares about "launch-aligned," we care about "who's kicking whose a**, and the answer is clearly the 360.

2) Japan is a console graveyard, a virtual nullity. If you can't carry it in your hand, it doesn't count.

3) Damn tootin'! It's letting it beat the Wii in the second biggest market in the world!

4) It is a phrase I say to the ladies often, but I'll leave my tremendous prowess out of this thread, my good man.

1.You are just jealous that PS3 is beating your horrible excuse for an entertainment system in aligned. Use all the excuses you need, for i wont listen. The only thing the 360 is kicking is the bucket!

2.Japan = win because it has PS3 at 3Million and 360 at a pityful 1Million. You are just jealous (again) that your console isnt getting any ground!I mean, who cares if its doubled the Xbox sales, as we know what happened to that too! (It lost to the cripling blow that is Sony's determination and love of the game)

3. JAPAN = 2ND BIGGEST MARKET  maybe your 14000th rrod has blinded you and you cannot see this !

4. Pics or gtfo

1) Hey, it doesn't matter how strong you come out of the gate: what matters is how you finish. Ask the Spanish soccer team.

2) So the truth comes out: you only like Japan because of its (current) standings. I suppose you think France is the third-biggest market, don't you?

3) I'm only on #3. And my repairs all came free. Enjoy your large failure rate and God-awful customer service.

4) Hey, I said I said that. I omitted to mention the results...>_>

still doesn't change the fact PS3 was outselling xbox 360 by the same amount last year (weekly = 10 - 20K) with a higher price last year

while xbox 360 is managing to outsell PS3 by that same amount (weekly = 10 - 20K) this year, with a much much lower price

Squall_Leonhart said:
BxN said:
Do you ever post anything positive about the PS3 ? Those retarded ''PS3 is doomed'' threads are so 2007.

He really doesn't... His post history shows this! Anytime he appears on the forums it is always anti-PS3... It is getting tiring!

Bull.

He asked about Lucasarts just today.

Stop trolling.

Around the Network
nordlead said:
sguy78 said:
Why do people keep giving this guy so much press?

because he is important to the industry.

If you're talking about Pachter, then I agree... how else would we know which direction NOT to run?

PS3 might come in thrid. but it will be close

VITA 32 GIG CARD.250 GIG SLIM & 160 GIG PHAT PS3

Posting to read this later

What are you looking at, nerd?

"because Turn 10's Forza 3 is the definitive racing game of this generation"

WHAT THE FUCK?

Seriously, I'm amazed more of you aren't talking about this.

Not only is it ludicrous of him to suggest that Forza 3's existence will greatly mitigate the effect of GT5, but he's actually labelled Forza 3 "definitive of this generation" months before it's even been released.

Jesus. Fucking. Christ.

Please say someone else was equally as lost for words when they read that garbage.

@wholikeswood

nope, gebx posted it

he goes through every place on the internet to find Anti-PS3 news however terrible the source & posts it