By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - "PS3 going to finish in a distant third place" says analyst

@FKN : Reviewers and people disagree with you though, they thought Killzone 2 was worth 92/100 and Halo Wars was worth only 82/100 (source : metacritic) so it's not even close.

I agree with them for me Killzone 2 is the best online FPS.

Around the Network
mario64 said:
Same thing for me as FKN.

I mean I've got a 360 and I still think it's the worst possible console ever. It's been collecting dust since last november and Gears 2.

So I definitely believe what he says is possible.

See, not everyone loves the consoles they own, in my case its the PS3, in mario64's case its the 360.

Question for you mario64, why have you kept your 360 if it just collects dust? waiting for a certain game or feature? or keeping incase you ever want to play it?

@FKN : I think there are great games incoming, like Alan Wake and Mass Effect 2.

I won't sell any of my consoles anyway, I still have even my older consoles.

mario64 said:
@FKN : Reviewers and people disagree with you though, they thought Killzone 2 was worth 92/100 and Halo Wars was worth only 82/100 (source : metacritic) so it's not even close.

I agree with them for me Killzone 2 is the best online FPS.

I don't care what reviewers say, they are not me and do not control my views on games I buy lol,

Killzone 2 was good, can't deny that but after playing it for a week I knew I wouldn't be playing it for much longer, I didn't enjoy it's online features/modes at all (I didn't even buy killzone 2 for its online stuff as I don't use my PS3 online these days) as I have COD4, World At War, Battlefield: Bad Company and Halo 3 for my online FPS needs, this is NOT me slagging Killzone 2 off as i'm NOT, i'm just saying it was pointless for me to keep a game if I wasn't going to play it, some people love KZ2, some hate it, same as any game I guess.

Comparing Killzone 2 to Halo Wars reviews is silly, one is a FPS and the other is a RTS, how do you compare those two games genres lol, I only said I returned one to buy the other and never regretted it once, Halo Wars is a superb little game although it does have its fair share of issues but very fun online. 

On a side note, I've just been getting into Battlestations Pacific on 360, it only got about 7/10 on review sites but WOW! I love this game, also just got Battlefield 1943 (out on 360 and PS3), amazing game for a download only game, only £10 too!

mario64 said:
Same thing for me as FKN.

I mean I've got a 360 and I still think it's the worst possible console ever. It's been collecting dust since last november and Gears 2.

So I definitely believe what he says is possible.

Don't you get bored of creating new accounts get banned again and again? Tim_Duncan, Tony_Parker, Manu_Ginobili, rodrz43, forza3_, Mario64... Your stealth trolling won't go unnoticed for a long time.

You seem to be a very persistent guy.

Around the Network

It's an interesting theory, thinking there's only one PS3 fan in the world that happens to use thousands of accounts, and not simply thousands of fans. I love my Nintendo games more actually, hence my nickname.

My words were the same as FKN's words, so why don't you attack him instead ? Those are HIS words after all.

Don't answer, I think I know.

mario64, all those accounts were banned because all were from the same guy, you. Maybe you have multiple personality.

mario64 said:
My words were the same as FKN's words, so why don't you attack him instead ? Those are HIS words after all.

Don't answer, I think I know.

Don't start on me just because someone has questioned your accounts, if you have had existing accounts on this site then yes you shouldn't be here on another account, if this is your only account then there's no need to worry :)

^Is Tony Parker back lol?