Nakushitemo torimodosu kimi wo

I will never leave you

Around the Network

Kimi wa ne tashika ni ano toki watashi no soba ni ita

Itsudatte itsudatte itsudatte

Sugu yoko de waratteita

Nakushitemo torimodosu kimi wo

I will never leave you

dqm6780 the vast majority of PC's are NOT gaming riggs bought for the main purpose of playing games, virtually all consoles are (therefore "windows" games packaged on a PC have far less merit than games packaged on a console)

Because you being a gamer know this already, I only see you arguing for the sake of a "win" (That much I do see )

did i just get banned for debating sales figures? what rule did I break? i smell rampant fanboism. and my last post didnt get posted.

dtewi - thats MY point, pack in's shouldnt be included. the customer is purchasing something other then the game. (wii & controller) i dont think minesweeper or wii play should be included. even if wii play costs $10 more then a controller they are still mainly purchasing a controller.

so WHY did I get banned??????

lol you editted out your post after you realized you made MY point.

Around the Network

I don't know why you got banned, I'll unban you though. Keep it under control though.

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

super etecoon - you illustrated the difference with your wording. those accessories are the pack in, not the game. (wii board, mic w/boogie, BT w/Warhawk), instead of the game itself being the pack in.

drpepper = hus?

no fish...drpepper was dgm...he just wanted to know why he got banned...benkenobi didn't know why and he unbanned him.

FishyJoe said:
drpepper = hus?

Man if that is true I shouldn't have bothered