By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Valve 'up' on idea of PS3 development, waiting to bulid talented PS3 team

L4D 3, spring 2010?

Anyway, hopefully they get a PS3 team together, because EVERYBODY needs to play L4D

Around the Network
--OkeyDokey-- said:
lol, I wouldn't be mentioning Left 4 Dead 3 if I were that guy...

Especially not in the same paragraph as the words "late 2010"...

My Mario Kart Wii friend code: 2707-1866-0957

i wonder where L4D3 would be in ?
Zombies in Space anyone?

PullusPardus said:
i wonder where L4D3 would be in ?
Zombies in Space anyone?

No please! We dont need another Dino Crisis 3 lol

Still sounds like it will be a LONG time until anything gets released on the PS3

I mostly play RTS and Moba style games now adays as well as ALOT of benchmarking. I do play other games however such as the witcher 3 and Crysis 3, and recently Ashes of the Singularity. I love gaming on the cutting edge and refuse to accept any compromises. Proud member of the Glorious PC Gaming Master Race. Long Live SHIO!!!! 

Around the Network

Next Month: We have no plans to hire PS3 coders

4 ≈ One

Left 4 Dead 3 lol, thats too late Valve. they have no one to blame but themselves.

i still think valve wont release a ps3 game if gabe newell has anything too say about it, since he has a major factor into what valve does. but anything can happen, if valve doesnt release a ps3 game sometime in 2010, then dont expect a ps3 game from them. a ps4 game would be more likely i think.

GAMERTAG IS ANIMEHEAVEN X23

PSN ID IS : ANIMEREALM 

PROUD MEMBER OF THE RPG FAN CLUB THREAD

ALL-TIME FAVORITE JRPG IS : LOST ODYSSEY

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=52882&page=1

Valve for ps3....
but we don't need you

So Valve games for the PS3, late 2010 at the earliest? Thats only 4 years after the PS3s release which isn't too bad to get support from one of the best developers in the world.

Tease.