By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Do you buy "hardcore" Wii games because you actually want them?

I have Wii Sports & Wii fit. I like them. I am getting the sequels. That is all

Around the Network
Cthulhu said:
I have Wii Sports & Wii fit. I like them. I am getting the sequels. That is all

Hey... no casuals aloud in this thread.

O-D-C said:
I'm a Wii only gamer this gen (fine DS too) and I dont feel we're getting the short ghand software wise, people should stop being so needy and demand that HD games get a Wii version as well.

Can I use this in my sig???

Really... it's so f*cking true. And I hate insecure people!

the funny thing about this game is that, you either love the wiimote controls or you just plain hate it, I personally love it since this has exceeded my expectations, you can check out some videos to see why. http://www.youtube.com/view_play_list?p=2501B484E403AE7C I play it pretty much like a mouse game, it's beautiful for a console FPS and can only get better.

i ask myself that question only when it comes to buying it new or used. i usually want the game, but i can save a couple bucks on buying it used. the question is do i want to spend a little more to help the developer and help nintendo, and the answer is always YES

Around the Network
kylohk said:
Let's put it this way, I didn't buy Madworld because I don't even like the concept.

I bought Madworld because i wanted to help the cause, but apparently i was the only person that bought it.

I won't do that again.

_RKO_ said:
kylohk said:
Let's put it this way, I didn't buy Madworld because I don't even like the concept.

I bought Madworld because i wanted to help the cause, but apparently i was the only person that bought it.

I won't do that again.

i did the same thing. two weeks later it was 30 dollars.

I bought The Conduit because of the multiplayer and controls, now I am very happy that I did it.

I'm not, I only buy games that I want.

i buy games i like .It just happens that they also support a cause.Okami is top game, and so is NMH.