By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Square Enix "NEW GAME" countdown

Looks like something in the Saga series to me. Saga Frontier 4 works if they consider Unlimited Saga as Saga Frontier 3, Romancing Saga 4 also works.

Pokemon 4 maybe.

Around the Network
KylieDog said:
The 4 is part of the countdown. When the timer reaches zero it will say 3 and have 500+ hours on a new timer.

:)

lol!! That would be funny as hell

No idea... I tried listening to the midi playing and I can't recognise the music.

i can't hear the music. =s

You guys could be tackling it way to directly.... The 4 could mean more than just a 4th part of a series new or remade...

FF13
FF13vs
FF13Agito

Could be the fourth game for the Fabula Nova Crystallis Final Fantasy XIII Collection

4 ≈ One

Around the Network

Oh god! I think it's a new RPG! O_O

Really

Random game thought :
Why is Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 getting so much hate? We finally get a real game and they're not even satisfied... I'm starting to hate the gaming community so f****** much...

Watch my insane gameplay videos on my YouTube page!

Stats87 said:
Mother 4?

Mother doesn't have anything to do with SE. 

"And yet, I've realized that maybe living a "decent" life means you won't ever have a "good" life."

It is clearly Kingdom Hearts 4, with BBS counting a 3

What about Valkyrie Profile or Parasite Eve 4? Both series have 3 games (PE's third one is not yet released and its a spin-off).

Oh and Legend of Mana is not Seiken Densetsu 4, its actualy titled Seiken Densetsu: Legend of Mana. But Dawn of Mana is Seiken Densetsu 4 in Japan.

"And yet, I've realized that maybe living a "decent" life means you won't ever have a "good" life."

Team 10 are off and SE are in making the next Forza mulitplatform and this is a screen shot (Scenery is awesome). The midi clearly is a recording of me on my Rolf Harris Xylophone.

Now back to mastering the Entertainer...

Der de derdu de der de dur

W.L.B.B. Member, Portsmouth Branch.

(Welsh(Folk) Living Beyond Borders)

Winner of the 2010 VGC Holiday sales prediction thread with an Average 1.6% accuracy rating. I am indeed awesome.

Kinect as seen by PS3 owners ...if you can pick at it   ...post it ... Did I mention the 360 was black and Shinny? Keeping Sigs obscure since 2007, Passed by the Sig police 5July10.