By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Square Enix "NEW GAME" countdown

axumblade said:
Spankey said:
axumblade said:
WheelStriker said:
Another multiplatform game from square enix?

Tired of multiplatforms.

The 4 is representative of how many platforms it will be on (PSP, PS3, WII, X360).

lol no, you're wrong.

Following recent SE trends I'd have to go with PSP,x360,Wii and DSi as the four

But we're getting Final Fantasy XIV1 for the PS3 exclusively2.3

1Online Only
2Temporarily
3Unless the 360 wants it too

LMFAO.

Around the Network

Romancing Saga, Grandia, or Seiken Densetsu 4 seem to be the most likely candudates to me.

Grandia is made by GameArts, which isn't involved with SE anymore and Seiken Densetsu 4 already exists. I guess Romancing SaGa 4 is possible.

As far as I know, GungHo Works bought the majority of GameArts some time ago.

"And yet, I've realized that maybe living a "decent" life means you won't ever have a "good" life."

If its anything other then FF/DQ or KH then its better be on the DS or PSP... maybe for Wii... that is if they want to make any money at all :|

Vote the Mayor for Mayor!

Seiken Densetsu 4 already released I believe (Dawn of Mana)

Grandia 4 would be awesome and I don't care what console it is on.

Graphics look similar to Radiata stories though. To my knowledge we only had one game for that IP.

Around the Network

GUYS RAIDIATA STORIES IS TRI-ACE NOT SE!!!!!!!!!

also Valkryie Profile..yep you guessed it...TRI-ACE!!...gawd damn ..but it could be Grandia 4, i think Gung Ho only owns Grandia Online rights, but im not sure

Damn, the music is awesome.

the 4 means how long development will take until the game's released, you heard it here first folks

the words above were backed by NUCLEAR WEAPONS!

Ogre Battle 4.

....I guy can dream right

"To love and to cherish, in sickness and in health, for as long you shall be resurrected from death in the church"