By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Square Enix "NEW GAME" countdown

Besides, didn't Itoi (thats the guy that created Mother, right?) say its "the end" of Mother series.

"And yet, I've realized that maybe living a "decent" life means you won't ever have a "good" life."

Around the Network

all current project cancelled, and everything ported to the Iphone with ultra micro transactions, for example:-

0. the game will cost $1 to buy but it will have 60 hours of gameplay
1. if you want to save in FF13 then it's like 10 cents per save but you can save at any time even during battles
2. if you die and have to reload it'll be 1 dollar
3. each small town in FF13 will come at 5 bucks
4. basic attacks 1 cent
5. magic attacks 3 cents
6. summons with no intro animation 5 cents, with animated intro $5 but it's the best quality eva
7. any CG animations is $5, non skipable, game will not continue till you watch it
8. all weapons you buy are bought with real money and can vary between 1 cent (shit weak weapons) to $100 (L33T powerful weapons)
9. if the game remains inactive for more than 24 hours it'll cost $1 per minute after the the first 24 hours
10. if you choose to delete it then it'll cost you $1 per hour that remains of the original 60 hours.

wave of the future I guess. o.0;;;

This should be in the MS section XD

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

Another multiplatform game from square enix?

Tired of multiplatforms.

the 4 might not be the number of the game

Around the Network

Final Fantasy 7: Remake confirmed.

axumblade said:
WheelStriker said:
Another multiplatform game from square enix?

Tired of multiplatforms.

The 4 is representative of how many platforms it will be on (PSP, PS3, WII, X360).

lol no, you're wrong.

Following recent SE trends I'd have to go with PSP,x360,Wii and DSi as the four

Proud Sony Rear Admiral

Thanks for fixing that spankey.

PS One/2/p/3slim/Vita owner. I survived the Apocalyps3/Collaps3 and all I got was this lousy signature.

Xbox One: What are you doing Dave?

Ajescent said:
Thanks for fixing that spankey.

no problemo!

@axumblade

wow! I can't believe I forgot that!

*inserts "Where is the Love?" video*

Proud Sony Rear Admiral

I predicted 14 gets delayed/cancelled for the ps3. ^_^

PS One/2/p/3slim/Vita owner. I survived the Apocalyps3/Collaps3 and all I got was this lousy signature.

Xbox One: What are you doing Dave?