By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Square Enix "NEW GAME" countdown

Seiken Densetsu 4? wouldn't that be Legend of Mana?

And Grandia has nothing to do with SE either.

Around the Network

Dawn of Mana for the PS2 was Seiken Densetsu 4 in Japan.

Wow, that music's hard to hear. But it reminds me of the original Game Boy, for some reason. If it wasn't for the fact that I know the Legend line was a US thing, I'd say FF Legend 4, but... hmm...

-dunno001

-On a quest for the truly perfect game; I don't think it exists...

I'm only guessing it due to the drawing, makes sense. and no xen, legend is not 4.

edit: then again I forgot dawn of mana lawl

Maybe the 4 means there are 4 more countdowns after this (like the Kojima countdown?)

Probably not but I really have no clue.

Around the Network

guys..are we sure the 4 isnt the days till timer ends??

Kojima Productions "NEXT" turned out to be 4 new games, including a new Castlevania, but this one says "NEW GAME", i hope it's a new IP for consoles, because they desperately need something like Chrono Trigger on the SNES, Xenogears & Parasite Eve on the PS1 and Kingdom Hearts on the PS2...

238 hours?

4..........no,not my IQ........um.......DQ Slime Joker 4? No......Bushido Blade 4? There was no Bushido Blade 2... 4-D? PS3 exclusive? Final Fantasy Tactics 4? A release date for DQX?

No clue.

Leatherhat on July 6th, 2012 3pm. Vita sales:"3 mil for COD 2 mil for AC. Maybe more. "  thehusbo on July 6th, 2012 5pm. Vita sales:"5 mil for COD 2.2 mil for AC."

Got it. Announcement of Final Fantasy 4: The After Part 2!:P

Well, listen to the music. Its midi. It goes back, so it probably a remake of something, or an XBLA/PSN/Wiiware release. Wait, is that Chrono Trigger Music? Its been a while so I can't remember but it sounds familiar...dragon quest?

GOTY Contestants this year: Dead Space 2, Dark Souls, Tales of Graces f. Everything else can suck it.

zexen_lowe said:
Setting looks like Radiata Stories, but the 4 doesn't make sense. The 4 would make sense in a Star Ocean 4 PS3 port, but the environment is totally unlinke SO...

hmmm i dont think so. Star Ocean is owned by tri ace and i dont see there name anywhere on this teaser page.