By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Gamepro reviews The Conduit, 3.5/5 wich is 70%

Kenology said:
^ Nicely done!

I wish I could take credit for making it, but I only found it.

Switch Code: SW-7377-9189-3397 -- Nintendo Network ID: theRepublic -- Steam ID: theRepublic

Now Playing
Switch - Super Mario Maker 2 (2019)
Switch - The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening (2019)
Switch - Bastion (2011/2018)
3DS - Star Fox 64 3D (2011)
3DS - Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney (Trilogy) (2005/2014)
Wii U - Darksiders: Warmastered Edition (2010/2017)
Mobile - The Simpson's Tapped Out and Yugioh Duel Links
PC - Deep Rock Galactic (2020)

Around the Network
RolStoppable said:

Words Of Wisdom is really good at his game. He isn't stupid enough to actually believe what he wrote in the first place, particularly the last paragraph. For once I'd like to see him to pull this stuff on people who aren't Nintendo fans.

You totally spoil all my fun.

Words Of Wisdom said:
RolStoppable said:

Words Of Wisdom is really good at his game. He isn't stupid enough to actually believe what he wrote in the first place, particularly the last paragraph. For once I'd like to see him to pull this stuff on people who aren't Nintendo fans.

Thank god Rol gave you an out so you wouldn't seem like quite the ass hat.

Words Of Wisdom said:
RolStoppable said:

You were joking? Then you should have taken tips from rol. He's a master of this.

A flashy-first game is awesome when it comes out. A great-first game is awesome forever.

Plus, just for the hell of it: Kelly Brook at the 2008 BAFTAs

Words Of Wisdom said:
RolStoppable said:

Damn WoW, I owe you a big apology man. It seems my sarcasm detector is on the fritz

Around the Network
RolStoppable said:
Darc Requiem said:
Words Of Wisdom said:
RolStoppable said:

Damn WoW, I owe you a big apology man. It seems my sarcasm detector is on the fritz

I wouldn't say that that was sarcasm. WOW likes to take the side of a debate that is hard to defend and justify. It's a game for him and he is grasping for every straw to maintain his position even if he doesn't believe in that view point (which he usually doesn't). Arguing for the sake of arguing, until he finally "sees the light" and apologizises. He got warned for that behavior once.

I know he likes to pay Devil's Advocate but there is nothing to defend in this case. TKK's review is one of the worst I've seen from a "professional" gaming publication.

I would have gone the Colbert route.

Who needs customization? That only means indecisiveness. Pick a side already!

As for the multiplayer, everyone knows you don't play those with friends, which are the only people the Wii allows you to play against. How can you call someone a "@*(^&@$ mother &*@$" when the friends codes mean someone might actually recognize you?

A flashy-first game is awesome when it comes out. A great-first game is awesome forever.

Plus, just for the hell of it: Kelly Brook at the 2008 BAFTAs

RolStoppable said:
Darc Requiem said:
RolStoppable said:

I wouldn't say that that was sarcasm. WOW likes to take the side of a debate that is hard to defend and justify. It's a game for him and he is grasping for every straw to maintain his position even if he doesn't believe in that view point (which he usually doesn't). Arguing for the sake of arguing, until he finally "sees the light" and apologizises. He got warned for that behavior once.

I know he likes to pay Devil's Advocate but there is nothing to defend in this case. TKK's review is one of the worst I've seen from a "professional" gaming publication.

That's exactly what he is looking for. The best example of him pulling this off was probably that comment from one of the Bioware bosses, Zuschak I think, who said something along the lines of "a game without any story isn't actually a game". WOW's "victims", Viper1 and Desroko if I remember correctly, entered a long debate with him. The three together racked up more than 50 posts which at the end was absolutely pointless because WOW suddenly realized that he was wrong all along.

As I said before, for once I'd like to see WOW doing this to people who aren't Nintendo fans.

That's good to know.  I think it explains a lot of what I've see from him.

Switch Code: SW-7377-9189-3397 -- Nintendo Network ID: theRepublic -- Steam ID: theRepublic

Now Playing
Switch - Super Mario Maker 2 (2019)
Switch - The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening (2019)
Switch - Bastion (2011/2018)
3DS - Star Fox 64 3D (2011)
3DS - Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney (Trilogy) (2005/2014)
Wii U - Darksiders: Warmastered Edition (2010/2017)
Mobile - The Simpson's Tapped Out and Yugioh Duel Links
PC - Deep Rock Galactic (2020)

Just got an email from Sean Malstrom that his thoughts on review meltdown will be up on his wordpress blog shortly. 'It will be an interesting read I'm sure....

BAM! There it is!

Wii Code 3456 7941 4060 2924
COD MW Reflex 541192229709

70%, hmm about what i expected