By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Gamepro reviews The Conduit, 3.5/5 wich is 70%

Here is the link http://www.gamepro.com/article/reviews/210916/the-conduit/

They said the controls are faulty! IGN said they were perfect though.

Buying in 2015: Captain toad: treasure tracker,

mario maker

new 3ds

yoshi woolly world

zelda U

majora's mask 3d

Around the Network

I hate it when idiots call the IR faulty when the system set up is wrong. Same thing happened with some playing MP3.

Hell I meant which not wich :P sorry my bad. @Voltaire I think that problem occured with Eurogamer when they reviewed GTS and gave them 5/10.

mario maker

new 3ds

yoshi woolly world

zelda U

majora's mask 3d

Stopped reading when he said the game didn't have better graphics than Goldeneye.

Could I trouble you for some maple syrup to go with the plate of roffles you just served up?

Tag, courtesy of fkusumot: "Why do most of the PS3 fanboys have avatars that looks totally pissed?"
"Ok, girl's trapped in the elevator, and the power's off.  I swear, if a zombie comes around the next corner..."

Of all things to fault it for. *shakes head* You would think a media gaming reviewer could actually appreciate obvious improvements.

Around the Network

"what does it say about the Wii that The Conduit doesn't blow Goldeneye's graphics out of the water the way Halo 3 outshines the original Halo or Killzone 2 completely destroys the original Killzone? "

Okay, that just killed the review right there. If he said that about Conduit vs Perfect Dark he'd have a point because the Wii can't make the same graphical jump that HD systems do over last gen but vs Goldeneye? Com'on.

"You make a throwing motion to toss a grenade and how hard you swing dictates how far it flies. But it's not an exact science, meaning your explosive either flies over your enemy's head or lands five feet in front of them."

Say what?  I havn't had the chance to play the game yet. - soon... - but isn't totally wrong?   Do you not just aim to where you want to throw it and then 'toss' with the nunchuk and it goes to whereever your aiming?   I don't think the Nunchuk is sensitive enough to even determine speed. 

thekitchensink said:
Stopped reading when he said the game didn't have better graphics than Goldeneye.

Ditto on that.  The conduit has shinier graphics than goldeneye, and hell look at the enemies compared to goldeneye's?  they look more realistic in The conduit.

mario maker

new 3ds

yoshi woolly world

zelda U

majora's mask 3d

he didn't get a copy of the game just watched some videos and let his fanboy inner self take over

thekitchensink said:

he didn't say Conduit had the same graphics as Goldeneye, he said that the difference wasn't as large as he would like. 

He does seem to harber a bit of Wii hate though, you can't review a game poorly because it doesn't stack up graphically to what other consoles can put out

Wait, wait...wait! He really said that The Conduit doesn't look better than Goldeneye? The...N64 game? I hope they recall this review.