By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - GTA Chinatown Wars announced for PSP - enhanced GFX and new missions

Ari_Gold said:
didn't care when it was exclusive for DS, still don't care now that its on psp. GTA FTL

Then why post here if you don't care about handheld gaming or GTA?

Around the Network
Ari_Gold said:
didn't care when it was exclusive for DS, still don't care now that its on psp. GTA FTL

congratulations, you just made me cry :'(

Meh... Didn't care for it when it was on the DS don't care about it now.

One year ago the PSP was like dead and now it has tons of great games coming. It is really amazing to see all that support.

I am not going to buy this game though never enjoyed this franchise and FOR ME it is just overyhyped like the Dragon Quest games.

Hell yes!

Next Gen 

11/20/09 04:25 makingmusic476 Warning Other (Your avatar is borderline NSFW. Please keep it for as long as possible.)
Around the Network
Lostplanet22 said:
One year ago the PSP was like dead and now it has tons of great games coming. It is really amazing to see all that support.

I am not going to buy this game though never enjoyed this franchise and FOR ME it is just overyhyped like the Dragon Quest games.

Unless all that support turns to sales, it won't really matter anyways.

Kenology said:
Lostplanet22 said:

Not everyone on this site is a sales freak. You might be surprised but their are still some people on vgchartz who can enjoy games who didn't sold well.

^ Games that I love that don't sell nearly as much as I'd like them too. Story of my gaming life.  There are even a couple of examples in my sig, so I have no idea where you're going with that one.

Kenology said:
Lostplanet22 said:

You don't think that support is turning to sales?

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

Kenology said:

^ Games that I love that don't sell nearly as much as I'd like them too. Story of my gaming life.  There are even a couple of examples in my sig, so I have no idea where you're going with that one.

I have the same feeling with your reaction. 

I am saying their are a lot of games coming to PSP and then you answer with this:

"Unless all that support turns to sales, it won't really matter anyways."

Strange that I think that you care more about the sales?