By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - GTA Chinatown Wars announced for PSP - enhanced GFX and new missions

Well I would have like a San Andrea Story more then a DS port, but hey... sales wont be great I recon but more then enough to warant a port. I might buy it beeing a big fan of GTA2 tough :P

Vote the Mayor for Mayor!

Around the Network
im_sneaky said:
Yeah sort of expected this. The DS version sold terribly, for a GTA game.

No it hasn't, its not that far behind the first PSP GTA game and in time will probably overtake it

Never argue with idiots
They bring you down to their level and then beat you with experience

Infamy79 said:
im_sneaky said:

No it hasn't, its not that far behind the first PSP GTA game and in time will probably overtake it

Is this sarcasm, or you cant see that 5 million+ lead ? :|

Vote the Mayor for Mayor!

I have it on DS it's pretty horrible. It's like getting transported back to the 90's and playing a PS1 game. Oh wait it has drug dealing. That get's old pretty fast.

stof said:
Get it PSP owners. It's the most fun GTA game ever made.

Get it DS owners too!

I actually bought two copies of China Town Wars for DS. One for me and one for my best friend.

Around the Network
Infamy79 said:
im_sneaky said:

dude I would bet my house (if I had one) right now if it even sells half of it

Does this make a PS2 port likely?

4 ≈ One

This is good news, I have been waiting to see if this was going to be ported over otherwise I was going to buy a DS. The PSP is getting a lineup that rivals that of the consoles

nice......again a psp game yaay

Oh no, they are porting a DS game to PSP. Does that count as a port up or down? LOL.