By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Official Mass Effect 2 Thread

S.T.A.G.E. said:
Great thread! Bioware definitely knows how to create alien races! I'm loving the look of the Vorcha!! It sucks that it only lives 20 years. Humans are supposed to be the most inferior intelligent organic in terms lifespan. Most of the aliens live for centuries compared in te first game.

Bioware does a remarkable job on rpgs. The quality of the story coupled with the design of the ships and aliens is simply just well done. However, I am sad that this will not be out this year.

Around the Network
Strategyking92 said:
Let alan wake/assassin's creed 2/bioshock 2/brutal legend borrow some of that hype!

Is it really even worth it? LOL!

Strategyking92 said:
Let alan wake/assassin's creed 2/bioshock 2/brutal legend borrow some of that hype!

S.T.A.G.E. said:
Strategyking92 said:

Hey S.T.A.G.E, shall we give those games 20% between them and keep 80% for ME2 hype. That's about right yeah? ;)

Has anyone bought Mass Effect Galaxies? I saw it was just added to iTunes, but I don't have any money in my account right now, I'll be able to get it later in the week

Around the Network
Munkeh111 said:
Has anyone bought Mass Effect Galaxies? I saw it was just added to iTunes, but I don't have any money in my account right now, I'll be able to get it later in the week

I would also be interested in hearing someone's opinion on Mass Effect Galaxies. As of this moment, I do not have a iphone so no playing for me unless I break down and get one.

i think ma. sheps. will be the main villain for this one...

Bitmap Frogs said:
Strategyking92 said:
Rumored ME1 DLC also

Let's hope it isn't a quick hack job like last time...

I thought Bring Down the Sky was awesome. It was only $5 and it actually allowed you to get Tali some decent armor on each play through. I got Tali some top notch armor on my first play through, on ever playthrough after that, I couldn't manage to get anything decent for her. Until Bring Down the Sky that is. Before that Tali always seem to get stuck with the some low rent, weirdly colored, Devlon Industries crap....at least it protected her from the planets with hazardous atmospheres.

Catlana said:
Munkeh111 said:

I would also be interested in hearing someone's opinion on Mass Effect Galaxies. As of this moment, I do not have a iphone so no playing for me unless I break down and get one.

I've downloaded it to my PC now, but I can't transfer it accross to my iPod.. so I tried to downloading it straight to my iPod, but that failed first time.... so I'm trying again, and just sitting back and marvelling at the awesomeness of blu-ray visuals...... it is just amazing......... but that is slightly off topic

Speaking of Mass effect i just beat the game yesterday afternoon i got 420 Gamerscore in total i think my character is only at level 34 i think, 9.6/10 awesome game cant wait for ME-2.