By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Official Mass Effect 2 Thread

selnor said:
Bitmap Frogs said:
Compulsory weekly OMGNOMOGODZLOL one week less until ME2 is released!

CHOO CHOO!

Haha. Hell yes.

Bitmap made me laugh really loud there.

Selnor, mind if I add this thread to my signature?

Why must JRPG female leads suck so bad?

Around the Network
NightstrikerX said:
selnor said:
Bitmap Frogs said:
Compulsory weekly OMGNOMOGODZLOL one week less until ME2 is released!

CHOO CHOO!

Haha. Hell yes.

Bitmap made me laugh really loud there.

Selnor, mind if I add this thread to my signature?

Hell yes. Please add my thread to your sig. Halo was my biggest game. When Mass Effect landed it took the crown of best game ever for me. Mass Effect 2 is like waiting for weed. ME2 is So gonna own me for a long time. By the way your train thread rules.

Strategyking92 said:
Rumored ME1 DLC also

Let's hope it isn't a quick hack job like last time...

Current-gen game collection uploaded on the profile, full of win and good games; also most of my PC games. Lucasfilm Games/LucasArts 1982-2008 (Requiescat In Pace).

well it's main focus is combat.... so take it as you will.

And that's the only thing I need is *this*. I don't need this or this. Just this PS4... And this gaming PC. - The PS4 and the Gaming PC and that's all I need... And this Xbox 360. - The PS4, the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360, and that's all I need... And these PS3's. - The PS4, and these PS3's, and the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360... And this Nintendo DS. - The PS4, this Xbox 360, and the Gaming PC, and the PS3's, and that's all *I* need. And that's *all* I need too. I don't need one other thing, not one... I need this. - The Gaming PC and PS4, and Xbox 360, and thePS3's . Well what are you looking at? What do you think I'm some kind of a jerk or something! - And this. That's all I need.

Obligatory dick measuring Gaming Laptop Specs: Sager NP8270-GTX: 17.3" FULL HD (1920X1080) LED Matte LC, nVIDIA GeForce GTX 780M, Intel Core i7-4700MQ, 16GB (2x8GB) DDR3, 750GB SATA II 3GB/s 7,200 RPM Hard Drive

Bitmap Frogs said:
Strategyking92 said:
Rumored ME1 DLC also

Let's hope it isn't a quick hack job like last time...

Please...let this be true!!!

Around the Network

Well to help the ME hype train the Iphone Mass Effect Galaxy game was released today. WOOT

CaptDS9E said:
Well to help the ME hype train the Iphone Mass Effect Galaxy game was released today. WOOT

Don't even say that! ME galaxy would destroy the series. Mass Effect is more appealing where you mold the actual story to your person style. MMO's are good...its ME man!

I think galaxy is a top down shooter thing.
I'll go see what user reviews for it are.

And that's the only thing I need is *this*. I don't need this or this. Just this PS4... And this gaming PC. - The PS4 and the Gaming PC and that's all I need... And this Xbox 360. - The PS4, the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360, and that's all I need... And these PS3's. - The PS4, and these PS3's, and the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360... And this Nintendo DS. - The PS4, this Xbox 360, and the Gaming PC, and the PS3's, and that's all *I* need. And that's *all* I need too. I don't need one other thing, not one... I need this. - The Gaming PC and PS4, and Xbox 360, and thePS3's . Well what are you looking at? What do you think I'm some kind of a jerk or something! - And this. That's all I need.

Obligatory dick measuring Gaming Laptop Specs: Sager NP8270-GTX: 17.3" FULL HD (1920X1080) LED Matte LC, nVIDIA GeForce GTX 780M, Intel Core i7-4700MQ, 16GB (2x8GB) DDR3, 750GB SATA II 3GB/s 7,200 RPM Hard Drive

Does anyone know how to fix a hype meter because the J man's broke?

There is no game with the type of immersion that ME delivers and its sequel looks like its going to keep the ME series as the best this gen.

Bioware does it like no other.

N64 is the ONLY console of the fifth generation!!!

Let alan wake/assassin's creed 2/bioshock 2/brutal legend borrow some of that hype!