By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Official Mass Effect 2 Thread

Great game. One of the best series I've played. Can't wait for the third one.

Around the Network
themanwithnoname said:
Just finished Kasumi. It's hard to say if it's worth the price, because you can always go back through the game, use her in your party, and in the final mission, but it is pretty short. Anyway, I think her loyalty mission is one of the better ones.

Now, I wonder if we'll get an expansion like Dragon Age. I guess we'll just have to wait and see.

Well if you already finished the game and just did her loyalty mission then it might not be worth it. I'm currently in the middle of my 2nd playthrough (this time on Insanity) and I had just finished the Horizon mission before the new DLC came out. I'm planning to use Kasumi in my party, so it's worth it for me.

An expansion? I highly doubt it, unless you're calling ME3 an expansion.

starcraft: "I and every PS3 fanboy alive are waiting for Versus more than FFXIII.
Me since the games were revealed, the fanboys since E3."

Skeeuk: "playstation 3 is the ultimate in gaming acceleration"

The potential that the USB update added made me decide to play this game all over again and I'm having a blast with my custom new game+
- Ability to change class
- Multiple bonus powers
- No need to do that horrible mining minigame
- The level cap doesn't stop me from maxing out my powers, whether that's reducing my level but keeping my squad points (what I did) or just boosting
- I can start the game with any team that I want (Morinth/Tali)
- Virtually unlimited ammo for my favorite weapons
- I can map ANY 3 powers as I see fit rather than only 2

It's a shame I had to go in and make this happen myself but even still, this game is holding up pretty well. I haven't tried the two latest DLC packs yet but I think i'll give them a try once some more DLC comes out and I'm doing my Engineer run.