By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Official Mass Effect 2 Thread

Strategyking92 said:
Whoa.. that cinematic trailer was actually pretty good, I just watched it.

You aren't interested in borderlands? They say it's an rpg hybrid, although I have only seen FPS screens of the game and nothing that would suggest rpg elements.
Ugh. No Real Rpg's this year, thanks for making me depressed. Unless Brutal Legend counts as an RPG :-/

Borderlands is an RPG, just in First person.

Around the Network
Strategyking92 said:
Whoa.. that cinematic trailer was actually pretty good, I just watched it.

You aren't interested in borderlands? They say it's an rpg hybrid, although I have only seen FPS screens of the game and nothing that would suggest rpg elements.
Ugh. No Real Rpg's this year, thanks for making me depressed. Unless Brutal Legend counts as an RPG :-/

Fallout 3 is first person as well and no one can't deny it's an rpg.

I still can't believe Bethesda could do it, I've prety much dreared Bethesda games ever since their games were known as TES instead of the fancy names they use these days.

Current-gen game collection uploaded on the profile, full of win and good games; also most of my PC games. Lucasfilm Games/LucasArts 1982-2008 (Requiescat In Pace).

I know borderlands is supposed to be an rpg :-/
I just haven't seen any screens that reflect that part of the game.

And that's the only thing I need is *this*. I don't need this or this. Just this PS4... And this gaming PC. - The PS4 and the Gaming PC and that's all I need... And this Xbox 360. - The PS4, the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360, and that's all I need... And these PS3's. - The PS4, and these PS3's, and the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360... And this Nintendo DS. - The PS4, this Xbox 360, and the Gaming PC, and the PS3's, and that's all *I* need. And that's *all* I need too. I don't need one other thing, not one... I need this. - The Gaming PC and PS4, and Xbox 360, and thePS3's . Well what are you looking at? What do you think I'm some kind of a jerk or something! - And this. That's all I need.

Obligatory dick measuring Gaming Laptop Specs: Sager NP8270-GTX: 17.3" FULL HD (1920X1080) LED Matte LC, nVIDIA GeForce GTX 780M, Intel Core i7-4700MQ, 16GB (2x8GB) DDR3, 750GB SATA II 3GB/s 7,200 RPM Hard Drive

I actually had no idea borderlands is an RPG. I like the art style a lot, hope it turns out well. I'm also looking forward to Magna Carta 2 a bit, and of course the insane number of DS RPG releases coming up.  (And when or if I decide to get a PSP, that also has some great looking RPGs headed to it.)

Strategyking92 said:
I know borderlands is supposed to be an rpg :-/
I just haven't seen any screens that reflect that part of the game.

-The game has a choice based system.

-The planet that you're on is full of people whom you can communicate with.

-You can do co-op missions with your friends.

-Of course it's an FPS

-Vehicular Combat

-Character customization

-over 500,000 customizable weapons with their own manufacturers.

-Bartering weapons exists in the game.

Around the Network

thanks stage!

And that's the only thing I need is *this*. I don't need this or this. Just this PS4... And this gaming PC. - The PS4 and the Gaming PC and that's all I need... And this Xbox 360. - The PS4, the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360, and that's all I need... And these PS3's. - The PS4, and these PS3's, and the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360... And this Nintendo DS. - The PS4, this Xbox 360, and the Gaming PC, and the PS3's, and that's all *I* need. And that's *all* I need too. I don't need one other thing, not one... I need this. - The Gaming PC and PS4, and Xbox 360, and thePS3's . Well what are you looking at? What do you think I'm some kind of a jerk or something! - And this. That's all I need.

Obligatory dick measuring Gaming Laptop Specs: Sager NP8270-GTX: 17.3" FULL HD (1920X1080) LED Matte LC, nVIDIA GeForce GTX 780M, Intel Core i7-4700MQ, 16GB (2x8GB) DDR3, 750GB SATA II 3GB/s 7,200 RPM Hard Drive

*CHOO CHOO* And here we are at the official mass effect 2 thread. We'll be stopping here momentarily while we gather information to bring back to the hype train. *CHOO CHOO*

Holy sweetness. This game gets more epic by the minute.

Why must JRPG female leads suck so bad?

Compulsory weekly OMGNOMOGODZLOL one week less until ME2 is released!

CHOO CHOO!

Current-gen game collection uploaded on the profile, full of win and good games; also most of my PC games. Lucasfilm Games/LucasArts 1982-2008 (Requiescat In Pace).

Rumored ME1 DLC also

Bitmap Frogs said:
Compulsory weekly OMGNOMOGODZLOL one week less until ME2 is released!

CHOO CHOO!

Haha. Hell yes.