By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Official Mass Effect 2 Thread

That is guite the finish. I should probably go to an achievement site but is it 'use her or lose her' at the end? Is your time important on who survives? Two freezes so far now but after 8 hours last time. It's like a reverse alarm clock. 'GO TO BED IT'S 3 AM' . Hope your box is ok Wagram. I'm surprised Tecmo hasn't sued on the remarkable similarity of one of the late bosses to NGII. I'm sure it's all been done before somewhere.

PS Apparently it's loyalty based. Post came in while I typed. I'm gonna have to be an absolute prick to get the Renegade pts. I need. Here goes!

Around the Network

I haven't had any issues with freezing but I have found a glitch.
After starting the game logged into live now when I start the game up and I'm not logged in to live it tells me there's some sort of problem with the account I've logged in with.
i have to sign out and sign in again (on the same account) on the main screen to be able to play or it wont get to the main menu.

Strategyking92 said:

The ballad of Blasto:

The council thought the first Hanar Sectre would play by the rules....

"this one has forgot whether it's heatsink is over capacity, it wonders whether the criminal scum considers itself fortunate."

.... They were wrong.

"this one doesn't have time for your solid waste excretions."

He's got a lover in every port, and a gun in every tentacle.

"enkindle this."

"Blasto: The Jellyfish Stings available for extranet purchase this fall from Illium entertainment."

I always thought that was hilarious. Sometimes I like to just sit around and listen to the backgroun ads or galactic news reports. Some of the idle conversations are funny too.

Currently about 40ish hours in on Insanity. Getting to the final stretch. Currently on track for 1000/1000G in 1 play through! :)

im confused how long did it take you guys to beat the game? I beat the game on Hardcore difficulty andd completed all the sidequests, loyalty missions, and everything i could find and it only took me 25 hours?

Long Live SHIO!

Around the Network

you did everything? all weapon upgrades, all side quests? all missions? unless you spammed the game, or hardcore is a joke then just wow.

1337 Gamer said:
im confused how long did it take you guys to beat the game? I beat the game on Hardcore difficulty andd completed all the sidequests, loyalty missions, and everything i could find and it only took me 25 hours?

It took me quite a bit of time just to find enough minerals for the upgrades. Element zero particularly took awhile.

Well I have got most of the upgrades, and done all the loyalty missions but I have barely done any side quests (only 5 proper ones, and though quite a few planetary ones)

On Veteran, it has taken me 27 hours to just get up the point of entering the Omega 4 Relay

Catlana said:
1337 Gamer said:

It took me quite a bit of time just to find enough minerals for the upgrades. Element zero particularly took awhile.

yeah same here. I got resources so i could get all the upgrades.  Im just confused cause i think i did everything and it didnt take me nearly as long as everyone else... idk i guess ill have to check a bit more next runthrough

Long Live SHIO!

1337 Gamer said:
Catlana said:
1337 Gamer said:

yeah same here. I got resources so i could get all the upgrades.  Im just confused cause i think i did everything and it didnt take me nearly as long as everyone else... idk i guess ill have to check a bit more next runthrough

Well, my next playthrough won't take nearly as long since I won't be listening to every conversation & ad, lol. I also won't talk to teammates as much. I wasted alot of time not even doing missions. I didn't even go out of my way to find side missions either.

One question: do the class specific power achievements work if you active them for your teammates? Or do you have to create a class with that power?

And that's the only thing I need is *this*. I don't need this or this. Just this PS4... And this gaming PC. - The PS4 and the Gaming PC and that's all I need... And this Xbox 360. - The PS4, the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360, and that's all I need... And these PS3's. - The PS4, and these PS3's, and the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360... And this Nintendo DS. - The PS4, this Xbox 360, and the Gaming PC, and the PS3's, and that's all *I* need. And that's *all* I need too. I don't need one other thing, not one... I need this. - The Gaming PC and PS4, and Xbox 360, and thePS3's . Well what are you looking at? What do you think I'm some kind of a jerk or something! - And this. That's all I need.

Obligatory dick measuring Gaming Laptop Specs: Sager NP8270-GTX: 17.3" FULL HD (1920X1080) LED Matte LC, nVIDIA GeForce GTX 780M, Intel Core i7-4700MQ, 16GB (2x8GB) DDR3, 750GB SATA II 3GB/s 7,200 RPM Hard Drive