By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Official Mass Effect 2 Thread

love the sci fi futuristic setting.... if only Star Ocean IV had this "adult" quality

Around the Network

I didnt care for the first Mass Effect but this game is a top 5 game of all time for me, simply amazing.

I really would rank this as my second favourite game of all time.

starcraft - Playing Games = FUN, Talking about Games = SERIOUS

I hear Mass Effect 3 is well underway, it'll be called Snakes on a Normandy;

That is so full of win.

Around the Network

Really great game but after first enthusiasm I found couple weak spots from this as I played it trough.
- It is not really RPG anymore. You got couple different guns in whole game and you just had one armor that you upgraded as time went on. I prefered first one in this matter. It was nice to get new armor or guns.
- Main story was pretty short. You can run this game trough in about 10h if you just play story missions. This was also problem with first one. In the end I sank 25h to this in first playtrough and I completed almost every sidequest. Not a huge number for RPG.

Otherwise a lot better than first. Gameplay was solid, Story was good and characters had a lot more depth compared to first. I actually cared about them.

tbh it's more like an action adventure game now lol......

Mummelmann said:

You just gained the "Post of the Week!" Award

Carl2291 said:
Mummelmann said:

You just gained the "Post of the Week!" Award

I agree.

Neville Shepard: Enough is enough! I have had it with these motherfucking geth on this motherfucking ship!

And that's the only thing I need is *this*. I don't need this or this. Just this PS4... And this gaming PC. - The PS4 and the Gaming PC and that's all I need... And this Xbox 360. - The PS4, the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360, and that's all I need... And these PS3's. - The PS4, and these PS3's, and the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360... And this Nintendo DS. - The PS4, this Xbox 360, and the Gaming PC, and the PS3's, and that's all *I* need. And that's *all* I need too. I don't need one other thing, not one... I need this. - The Gaming PC and PS4, and Xbox 360, and thePS3's . Well what are you looking at? What do you think I'm some kind of a jerk or something! - And this. That's all I need.

Obligatory dick measuring Gaming Laptop Specs: Sager NP8270-GTX: 17.3" FULL HD (1920X1080) LED Matte LC, nVIDIA GeForce GTX 780M, Intel Core i7-4700MQ, 16GB (2x8GB) DDR3, 750GB SATA II 3GB/s 7,200 RPM Hard Drive

The ballad of Blasto:

The council thought the first Hanar Sectre would play by the rules....

"this one has forgot whether it's heatsink is over capacity, it wonders whether the criminal scum considers itself fortunate."

.... They were wrong.

"this one doesn't have time for your solid waste excretions."

He's got a lover in every port, and a gun in every tentacle.

"enkindle this."

"Blasto: The Jellyfish Stings available for extranet purchase this fall from Illium entertainment."

And that's the only thing I need is *this*. I don't need this or this. Just this PS4... And this gaming PC. - The PS4 and the Gaming PC and that's all I need... And this Xbox 360. - The PS4, the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360, and that's all I need... And these PS3's. - The PS4, and these PS3's, and the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360... And this Nintendo DS. - The PS4, this Xbox 360, and the Gaming PC, and the PS3's, and that's all *I* need. And that's *all* I need too. I don't need one other thing, not one... I need this. - The Gaming PC and PS4, and Xbox 360, and thePS3's . Well what are you looking at? What do you think I'm some kind of a jerk or something! - And this. That's all I need.

Obligatory dick measuring Gaming Laptop Specs: Sager NP8270-GTX: 17.3" FULL HD (1920X1080) LED Matte LC, nVIDIA GeForce GTX 780M, Intel Core i7-4700MQ, 16GB (2x8GB) DDR3, 750GB SATA II 3GB/s 7,200 RPM Hard Drive