By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Official Mass Effect 2 Thread

@Alasted
Maybe that should have been part of the difficulty setting for insanity.

Around the Network
Alasted said:
Great game, but not perfect.

My biggest gripe with Mass Effect 2 is that you're forced to select two teammates for your squad. I really would've liked the option of doing missions with just one ally.

I wonder which ally you are thinking of...

Finally finished the game last night (all party members survived and got it on with Tali) and it was one hell of a ride.

I was disappointed with the easy last boss fight and still believe ME1 story was better then this but it's building up to an epic ending for ME3.

I have a few gripes with the game such as

Re-Used Character Models
Limited Abilities
Sucky as balls leveling system
Credits are so rare and everything costs so much
Mineral hunting is just CORNY

But it is a very good game, would take the game over the first in a second. Better story, better characters, better gameplay and ALOT longer. Almost 30 hours and i'm not near done yet.

Just seen a vid on the difficulty for Normal mode in the game. Sorry guys but it is a freaking joke. Play Insanity!

Around the Network
Munkeh111 said:
Alasted said:
Great game, but not perfect.

My biggest gripe with Mass Effect 2 is that you're forced to select two teammates for your squad. I really would've liked the option of doing missions with just one ally.

I wonder which ally you are thinking of...

Keelah, what are you insinuating?  Why you little bosh'tet, you...

Of course, my second biggest gripe is that you can't recruit said ally until later in the game.

Well i'm glad you guys enjoyed it. My first play through didn't go as well as I hoped.

GamerTag/PSN ID JoshmyersBV (please add me I have 2 friends on Xbox Live)

Ok so this happened on both of my games and I have no idea how I get around it. I have lost the loyalty of Miranda on my first playthrough and lost Jack on my second. It happens when I Finish both loyalty missions for them they get in a fight and I have to choose one or the other. I don't get the option of using the paragon/renegade choice. Is there a way to get their loyalty back? Because that screws me up at the end and the only reason I'm doing the second play through is so I can get everyone to survive the suicide mission.

Hi, this is Vince with Shamwow.

quarashi said:
Ok so this happened on both of my games and I have no idea how I get around it. I have lost the loyalty of Miranda on my first playthrough and lost Jack on my second. It happens when I Finish both loyalty missions for them they get in a fight and I have to choose one or the other. I don't get the option of using the paragon/renegade choice. Is there a way to get their loyalty back? Because that screws me up at the end and the only reason I'm doing the second play through is so I can get everyone to survive the suicide mission.

You need high Paragon/Renegade points to get their loyalty back.

wow, had to get to page 50 just to say that this game is one of the best ever. I guess everyone already knows, if you don't have this game go get it.