By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - PS3 crawls above 100,000 WW. This is the end for Sony's PS3

Yeah PS3 is so screwed, so is the 360... only 16k units more and over 100 dollars cheaper. DEATH TO THE CONSOLES!!!

Around the Network

NATAL and PS3motion need to release NOW!

axumblade said:
NJ5 said:
axumblade said:
NJ5 said:
I don't know why everyone is bringing the 360 into the picture (but yeah, the 360 isn't selling great either).

Nothing is honestly. The Wii had a big drop off too if I remember correctly.

Yeah but at least for the Wii, we know what Nintendo will do... WM+, WSR, several WM+ games, MH3 bundle in Japan, new colors (and more). If all of those don't have a sustained effect then I'll start to worry about Nintendo, for now the worry is not so big.

Yeah. I'm just referring to the current state. I wish Sony and Microsoft at least had a few more exclusives come out soon. At least they have some decent multiplatform games coming out (but it might be a little late in the summer).

As far as potential system-sellers go, what do the PS3 and 360 have this year? (honest question, I get confused with release dates).

For the PS3, does FFXIII get released this year in Japan? That and GT5 are the only games I see having a great impact, but GT5 is probably for 2010.

For the 360, I guess the Halo games could fit the bill... something else?

My Mario Kart Wii friend code: 2707-1866-0957

Uh... Riiiiiiiidge Racer?

JEDE3 said:
NATAL and PS3motion need to release NOW!

1) Natal ain't releasing until at least Fall 2010 at the earliest, I'm inclined to believe the rumors that it is indeed the next XBox and it'll be a 2011 launch. I have my doubts as to whether or not the PS Wand will make it out in Spring 2010, but we will see.2) If they are released as an add on component, it won't make much of a difference.

Around the Network
Lostplanet22 said:
The economy is improving? Stabilizing is not improving.

Actually going from poor to stabilizing is improving....

Had to change my sig to get some moderator to quit bitching about it......

Yeah... Xbox 360 crawls above 115,000. This is the end for microsofts Xbox 360.

Probably the tastiest part of the Killzone Cocktail is the Multiplayer. Imagine if Call Of Duty 4 and Team Fortress 2 had a baby, which they then abandoned and as a result had to learn a few new tricks to survive. That’s what Killzone Multiplayer is like.  

LOL

LOL

PS3 has been doomed since 2007

How many times can a console be doomed?

PS3 has broken the record for being doomed about 3 times now

Most of 2007

End of 2008

Now 2009

@ Mods

Why leave flamebait threads like these open?

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Maybe they are bored.

Doomed? Nah, it's only fated to fail SOny's own goal of selling 13million this fiscal year.

Check out the VGC Crunch this Podcast and Blog at www.tsnetcast.com