By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - PS3 crawls above 100,000 WW. This is the end for Sony's PS3

@bodhi

Seriously, watch the news or read a news paper.
The economy is on its knees.

Around the Network

^ Lol, 3 years ago the PS3 was $600, it's not gona sell in any climate
The economy is still crap though.

Bladeforce said:

A steady rate of 100,000 not good sales for a machine being sold as both a games machine and a BR player. Considering it is marketed in 2 markets (gaming & electronics) these sales are pretty abysmal and put a stamp on the theory BR and the PS3 are niche

Hey Blade, how does it feel being that you are now the dumbest troll alive? 

OT: The $200 360 sold 15000 more units than the $400 PS3 so tell me how exactly this means the end for Sony and the ps3.

Yea, after all his efforts, this thread is more trolling on the 360 than the PS3 :)

We've only been saying that for 3 years, the PS3 is DOOMED, DOOMED I SAYS

Around the Network
JEDE3 said:
De85 said:
WheelStriker said:
Why do I always get the feeling that threads like this are made by xbots?

Anyways, a price cut is needed.

Given that the sales gap is not all that big it's more likely it was made by a PS3 fanboy posing as a 360 fanboy to start the self-reinforcing circle jerk of PS3 fanboys talking about how great the PS3 is and how well it's doing despite its price...

I love stupid consparicies.

It wouldn't be the first time something like that had happened, so I must ask if you had any purpose in replying other than to troll my post?  Either say something thought out or don't bother replying.  All you do by posting a blindly dismissive one line reply is make yourself look juvenile.

Lets create the PS3 is DOOMED SONG ILL START - PS3 is DOOMED its gonna go BOOM, sound the Drums get cha GUNS the PS3 is DOOMED!!!!

De85 said:
JEDE3 said:
De85 said:
WheelStriker said:
Why do I always get the feeling that threads like this are made by xbots?

Anyways, a price cut is needed.

Given that the sales gap is not all that big it's more likely it was made by a PS3 fanboy posing as a 360 fanboy to start the self-reinforcing circle jerk of PS3 fanboys talking about how great the PS3 is and how well it's doing despite its price...

I love stupid consparicies.

It wouldn't be the first time something like that had happened, so I must ask if you had any purpose in replying other than to troll my post?  Either say something thought out or don't bother replying.  All you do by posting a blindly dismissive one line reply is make yourself look juvenile.

Your right it wouldnt be.. SDF shows how pathetic 360 fans really are.

Damn I feel sorry for the half priced 360 which is only doing slightly better and doesn't have the whole "blu-ray" thing going for it.

Oh wait, this is your 115th post, you'll learn in time buddy.

The economy is improving? Stabilizing is not improving.