By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Final Fantasy VII is the top download on PSN

I wonder...

If it hits like, 500k+ from PSN, more incentive to do the remake?

Around the Network

Release the 8 and 9 first...

PS One/2/p/3slim/Vita owner. I survived the Apocalyps3/Collaps3 and all I got was this lousy signature.

Xbox One: What are you doing Dave?

now lets hope Chrono Cross ends up on the store next =)

load times are much faster only about 1-2 seconds compared to 8-9 seconds like before

im playing it on my psp and i do see that the character models look smoother with less jagged edges

Around the Network

Does these titles cost anything to publish? Or is it 100% profit on each game sold, with one piece of the cake ending up in Sonys pocket, and one piece to whoever publishes the game?

All Sony is gotta take care of is the bandwidth.

Final Fantasy Tactics has just been put up on ESRB, so presumably that'll be on the PSN in a couple of weeks...

Is the graphic exactly like the PS1 version? tried to play my copy on my 117" projectorscreen and it looked awful nad I mean really awful.

hmmm guess it only works to play GC/PS2/Xbox generation and forward on such a huge screen :(

If it isn't turnbased it isn't worth playing   (mostly)

And shepherds we shall be,

For Thee, my Lord, for Thee. Power hath descended forth from Thy hand, That our feet may swiftly carry out Thy command. So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be. In Nomine Patris, et Filii, et Spiritūs Sancti. -----The Boondock Saints

Great. I hope they bring a few others aswell, such as FFVIII, XenoGears and Parasite Eve.

4 ≈ One