By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Final Fantasy VII is the top download on PSN

I can buy a lot of PSone games still[even at their price], except one............Suikoden II, please bring it to the PSN store!!! PLease!!!

^_^

Around the Network

I'll say it again.
Someone should create a "vgchartz plays FFVII" thread. I'd join in.

Quem disse que a boca é tua?

Qual é, Dadinho...?

Dadinho é o caralho! Meu nome agora é Zé Pequeno!

Glad it beat out Flower.

skeezer said:
I can buy a lot of PSone games still[even at their price], except one............Suikoden II, please bring it to the PSN store!!! PLease!!!

I'm glad to see I caused such a psychosis for that game

Johann said:
I'll say it again.

Lol, why don't you create it, then? I'd join, even though I'm already nearly 20 hours into the game. It's all I've played the past like 4 days, besides a little bit of CoD5. Seeing as how it's double XP weekend and all, I thought I might as well give up a little FF7 time to gain a quick rank or two. :D

Around the Network
sventiga said:
Hi,

Im tempted to download the game but I already have it as disc version for my ps1. My question is now if the psn versions looks smoother or does it have shorter loadtimes or anything that would justify to buy it again?

Thx for the help.

it looks smoother , but not cause its downloadable, its cause its on PS3 and PS3 have texture smoothing.

biggest reason you should buy it is that you can play it on PSP and PS3

Johann said:
I'll say it again.

Hmmm well I just played through FFVII a couple months ago so I'm not in the mood to play through it again, but I've been wanting to play through FFVIII again, I only played through it once and it was like 8 years ago and I kind of sped through it so I don't really remember the story at all. Anyway once I get the time I've been thinking about making a VG Chartz plays Final Fantasy VIII thread, would you be interested?

Gilgamesh said:
Johann said:
I'll say it again.

Hmmm well I just played through FFVII a couple months ago so I'm not in the mood to play through it again, but I've been wanting to play through FFVIII again, I only played through it once and it was like 8 years ago and I kind of sped through it so I don't really remember the story at all. Anyway once I get the time I've been thinking about making a VG Chartz plays Final Fantasy VIII thread, would you be interested?

Well... I really hated FFVIII. I think I could give it another chance, but I don't know if I have it in me to play it again. Maybe if a good number of people joined in.

But I really want to do VII again first, coz it's been longer.

Quem disse que a boca é tua?

Qual é, Dadinho...?

Dadinho é o caralho! Meu nome agora é Zé Pequeno!

@Johann
I'd probabaly join FFVII.

But know this, it might fail, kinda like Legend of Dragoon. Me + Darth (who banned himself at that time) were the only ones that were still playing after the first half of the game.

"And yet, I've realized that maybe living a "decent" life means you won't ever have a "good" life."

MGS should be next when it releases