By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Dead Space: Extraction looks like it as an amazing game!

everytime i see the gameplay, i get excited, and next thing comes to mind its on-rails, i sigh and ponder this could've been an amaizing experience if it wasn't on rails. it also make me sad that dead space is my kind of game, and i'm not going to buy it.

i understand what Crazybone126 is saying. i feel excactly the same way.

i'll buy conduit and hope ppl help hvs a lot more, bcos we know how they r supporting us.

Around the Network

If i get a wii this would be my first purcase as dead space was amazing and i would like to see more of the story.

Saw this a week ago and I was blown away. It looks very fun and atmospheric.

3DS FC: 1306 6473 7511

Nintendod Network ID: xsorenx

Add me for Pokemon, New Leaf, and Fire Emblem, Mario Kart 8.

I'm not a fan of on-rail shooters, that's why I'm not interested in this game.

tag:"reviews only matter for the real hardcore gamer"

Well I am not forcing you guys to buy it. I am just telling you that it is an awesome game and that you should look at it as a gem not a piece of trash.

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare: Reflex Edition FC 0025-4434-1221

MSG ME AS YOU ADD.

Around the Network

Looks good, especially if on rails shooters in your thing.  However, I had enough on rails already with ghost squad and RE UC to last me at least another 5 years. On rails just doesn't interest me, and only bought the other on rails because there wasn't much else... Lot better options than on rails now for me...

^Exactly

Currently enjoying: Monster Hunter Tri.

Sigh. If this was a real shooter it would be day one purchase for me :(

I LOVE ICELAND!

^Exactly

Currently enjoying: Monster Hunter Tri.

Good lord, why does everybody cry so hard about on rails?? Is it something that's just below 'real gamers' an nobody informed me? I enjoy both On and Off rails shooters just fine and really can't see what's wrong with on-rails as long as it's well done. I think it's worth giving this game a shot.