By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Dead Space: Extraction looks like it as an amazing game!

Timmah! said:
Good lord, why does everybody cry so hard about on rails?? Is it something that's just below 'real gamers' an nobody informed me? I enjoy both On and Off rails shooters just fine and really can't see what's wrong with on-rails as long as it's well done. I think it's worth giving this game a shot.

Thank you, I was about to make the same comment. Why do people who don't like on-rails shooters feel the need to come into every thread about on-rails shooters and point out they don't like them? If you don't like them, then why bother coming into the threads? And if you want Dead Space not on rails, pick it up on 360/PS3/PC. No point making the same game again for the Wii.

Personally I'm looking forward to this. Have still yet to play the PC/360 version (is on my to do list) but between the good things I've heard about it and the trailers I've seen for this, this is one of the few games this year I am keen on.

Around the Network

^EXACTLY^.

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare: Reflex Edition FC 0025-4434-1221

MSG ME AS YOU ADD.

Rail shooters are awesome. One of the best things about the Wii is that it brought back Railshooters. Stop whining everybody.

I'm a mod, come to me if there's mod'n to do. 

Chrizum is the best thing to happen to the internet, Period.

Serves me right for challenging his sales predictions!

Bet with dsisister44: Red Steel 2 will sell 1 million within it's first 365 days of sales.