By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Sony: PSP Go Battery Life 3 to 6 Hours!! (SAME as Current PSP's)!!

@gilgamesh

he said they are the same

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Around the Network

this is rather disappointing
i was expecting 3 times more battery life because the umd is absent from this model
it is probably equipped with a 750 mAh battery.....

seems like sony is aiming 4 profitability with this system

NJ5 said:
By the way, would this "embedded battery" be the same deal as those Apple devices where you can't replace the battery yourself?

That's what I was taking it as meaning

Also, when he says 3-6 hours, most games are in the 5-6 hour mark. The battery life is extremely variable

so they are saving money by removing the umd drive, saving money with a smaller battery, and charging +$80? it makes sense.... oh wait, it doesnt.

^Actually, it does. When you consider how many billions of dollars theyve lost on the PS3, why NOT make a nice profit when you have the opportunity to? Naturally, a newer model warrants a higher price tag. So most people won't be bothered by that. The only people who are screaming "OMG it shouldn't be priced so high blah blah!!!" are people on internet forums. It will sell regardless of the price, depending on how well Sony markets it.

Around the Network

Yeah, they told us about a week ago, and how they are still going to try to make additions that can have it last much longer.

Better battery life would have been a big plus too...

Does it really matter guys?! Jeesh... I was expecting it to shoot laser beams and teleport me from and to Japan. Either grow up and be realistic or don't fucking get one!

Me on the other hand, I'm going to spend my 270$ and get one and enjoy it despite already having a PSP 2000 so the hell with this whining.

Pixel Art can be fun.

hatmoza 2.0 said:
Does it really matter guys?! Jeesh... I was expecting it to shoot laser beams and teleport me from and to Japan. Either grow up and be realistic or don't fucking get one!

Me on the other hand, I'm going to spend my 270$ and get one and enjoy it despite already having a PSP 2000 so the hell with this whining.

Good to see someone else looking forward to this, and getting pissed off at everyone just whining

Munkeh111 said:
hatmoza 2.0 said:

Good to see someone else looking forward to this, and getting pissed off at everyone just whining

PSP Go! Wooohoooo!

+1