By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Sony: PSP Go Battery Life 3 to 6 Hours!! (SAME as Current PSP's)!!

Just keep your charger nearby.
Problem solved

Around the Network

The Go has gone from a real contender to the DS and Ipod touch to Sony's biggest mistake since pricing the PS3 at $600.

PSP Go is overprice. It has bluetooth, 16gb HD, but lack UMD drive, less battery life and smaller in size. So it should be same in price with PSP 3000.

Hope that Sony can use profit from PSP Go to reduce PS3 price. I think this is the reason Sony introduce PSP Go. $249 is too expensive for portable. I rather buy X360, Wii or new phone.

Steroid said:
The Go has gone from a real contender to the DS and Ipod touch to Sony's biggest mistake since pricing the PS3 at $600.

You have no idea about what you are talking about. I would explain again why the PSP Go is a great move by Sony but I CBA. Think about production costs, prices, and profit margins. 

Shame about the low battery life but i think i will likely swallow that and buy one anyway! I mean it being priced £250 here in the UK is pushing it a bit since it is cheaper EVERYWHERE else than here

Around the Network

@Steroid

well said man

321tttrini4everz said:
@Steroid

well said man

Are you being Sarcastic or do you not know what you are talking about either?

Squall_Leonhart said:
Shame about the low battery life but i think i will likely swallow that and buy one anyway! I mean it being priced £250 here in the UK is pushing it a bit since it is cheaper EVERYWHERE else than here

I seriously don't believe it will be released for £250, we are ripped off for everything, but this is just a hundred steps too far. I would be disapointed if the console is more than £200

Munkeh111 said:
Squall_Leonhart said:

I seriously don't believe it will be released for £250, we are ripped off for everything, but this is just a hundred steps too far. I would be disapointed if the console is more than £200

It will be, but for a very short time. Early tech enthusiasts will but the new, flashy new system nomatter the price. Then Sony can reduce the price by quite a bit to get alot more sales.

The price is very very smart. The PSP Go should be cheaper to produce than the other models, and will have mega mega high profit margins. This is the type of product Sony needs to get itself back to profitability

Taz! said:
Munkeh111 said:
Squall_Leonhart said:

It will be, but for a very short time. Early tech enthusiasts will but the new, flashy new system nomatter the price. Then Sony can reduce the price by quite a bit to get alot more sales.

The price is very very smart. The PSP Go should be cheaper to produce than the other models, and will have mega mega high profit margins. This is the type of product Sony needs to get itself back to profitability

Are you a Sony stockholder or a customer?  I'm sure as hell am not going to buy a overpriced handheld for the sake of Sony's profit margins?

Pixel Art can be fun.