By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - 2 New Reviews for Prototype, 90 and 98!!!!

160K first week maybe.

Around the Network

After 4 reviews the PS3 version has a metacritic of 92, now this should go down but anything below 85 would be unexpected, so 85 - 92?

My anticipation shot up... first Infamous, now this? that's how sandbox games should be!

im guessing this is going to be another Assassins creed to the media,
from what i played it was meeeeehh.

First reviews are always positive and am sure the game is good, it will drop to 85 in no time though.

Around the Network

I'm more interested in this game now, I'll wait for more reviews.

great game, I'm on the 27/31 mission and its gotten extremely hard...but still very fun.

GOTY Contestants this year: Dead Space 2, Dark Souls, Tales of Graces f. Everything else can suck it.

seece said:

After 4 reviews the PS3 version has a metacritic of 92, now this should go down but anything below 85 would be unexpected, so 85 - 92?

I think that's a bit premature to say, especially considering how most of those reviews are from little known sources. Infamous and Red Faction both started with 90+ scores within their first reviews. They're now both sitting at 85. I'd love to see it stay over 90 though.

For now, those scores are really impressive, but I'll wait for IGN and Gamespot before considering to buy it.

Shadowblind said:

great game, I'm on the 27/31 mission and its gotten extremely hard...but still very fun.

yup , it gets pretty hard, the storyline feels like a GTA game (do this, do that), while the gameplay is chaotic and repetitive, rolling over cars with the tank is awesome

After the awesomeness of inFAMOUS, I can't wait to see how Alex's story pans out, I'll be picking up my preorder tomorrow!!!

FOREVER IN DARKNESS!!!

Why is SkyNet wearing a PS3 Logo???