By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - 2 New Reviews for Prototype, 90 and 98!!!!

Better version of Prototype is on the PS3. Blu-Ray and Cell-FTW.

Around the Network
PS3beats360 said:

Where do you clowns come from? Like there are 5 different ps3 hype clowns every week?

PS3beats360...you should be renamed to IamAtroll_andonly_wanttostart_flamewars. You give a bad name to everyone who owns a PS3...you are an A class douche, with clown shoes.

disolitude said:
PS3beats360 said:

Where do you clowns come from? Like there are 5 different ps3 hype clowns every week?

This and what D_Boy said.

Official member of the Xbox 360 Squad

"Some of the finishing moves are downright disgusting but had us calling over all our friends to take part in the bloody fun. "

Around the Network

this game is awesome im half way and still going and 5.5 for graphics on the UK review is utter BS!

Shadowblind said:
FilaBrasileiro said:
Shadowblind said:
Necromunda said:
Shadowblind said:
Necromunda said:
Ok inevitable question here...

Where doest the game pan out with inFAMOUS.
Which one ,in terms of people who have played both now, would you say is the best overall experience in a superpower touting sandbox game.

inFAMOUS

Or

Prototype

Depends. Do you like climbing and electrocuting stuff or complete, full parkour freedom with a deep combat system?

So are you saying Prototype? lol

Personally yes, but Prototype is probably the best sandbox game I've ever played. Better then Infamous, Crackdown, and GTA4. It will give you a sense of freedom like no game ever has.

Have you played inFamous, Crackdown and GTA4?

Yep. Wanna see my gamertag?

Not really, I don't care, I was just asking a question as many people say one game is greater than another without playing both games, no need to get so defensive.