By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - 2 New Reviews for Prototype, 90 and 98!!!!

this game looks awesome. i always loved to kill everyone in grand theft auto i always tried to get to the fifth star. it was fun to fight with all those bunch of cops jajaja. and i would love to destroy everything here too jajajaja.

Around the Network

Ok inevitable question here...

Where doest the game pan out with inFAMOUS.
Which one ,in terms of people who have played both now, would you say is the best overall experience in a superpower touting sandbox game.

inFAMOUS

Or

Prototype

Necromunda said:

Which one ,in terms of people who have played both now, would you say is the best overall experience in a superpower touting sandbox game.

inFAMOUS

Or

Prototype

Depends. Do you like climbing and electrocuting stuff or complete, full parkour freedom with a deep combat system?

GOTY Contestants this year: Dead Space 2, Dark Souls, Tales of Graces f. Everything else can suck it.

Shadowblind said:
Necromunda said:

inFAMOUS

Or

Prototype

Depends. Do you like climbing and electrocuting stuff or complete, full parkour freedom with a deep combat system?

So are you saying Prototype? lol

Necromunda said:
Shadowblind said:
Necromunda said:

inFAMOUS

Or

Prototype

Personally yes, but Prototype is probably the best sandbox game I've ever played. Better then Infamous, Crackdown, and GTA4. It will give you a sense of freedom like no game ever has.

GOTY Contestants this year: Dead Space 2, Dark Souls, Tales of Graces f. Everything else can suck it.

Around the Network
Shadowblind said:
Necromunda said:
Shadowblind said:
Necromunda said:

inFAMOUS

Or

Prototype

Personally yes, but Prototype is probably the best sandbox game I've ever played. Better then Infamous, Crackdown, and GTA4. It will give you a sense of freedom like no game ever has.

h man I'm so excited, I loved GTA4 so I'm expecting to absoloutely relish this game!!!!

I think I'll get it:

I just need to know exactly what I'll be getting in the PC version (modding-wise and even performance-wise)

the words above were backed by NUCLEAR WEAPONS!

Necromunda said:

inFAMOUS

Or

Prototype

Prototype is like Ultimate hulk, you just get in the game and kill everyone, its totally chaotic, though you can get a gun a bazooka a  tank , a copter and other stuff

InFamous is like Spiderman 2 , you feel the world is safe once you do something good and feel the world hate you once you did something wrong, the AI is smart unlike in Prototype, they just sit there as you crush them with your tank

i'd personally like Infamous more , it almost feels like an adventure game , like uncharted + spiderman , but without guns.

Shadowblind said:
Necromunda said:
Shadowblind said:
Necromunda said:

inFAMOUS

Or

Prototype

Have you played inFamous, Crackdown and GTA4?

FilaBrasileiro said:
Shadowblind said:
Necromunda said:
Shadowblind said:
Necromunda said:

inFAMOUS

Or

Prototype

Have you played inFamous, Crackdown and GTA4?

Yep. Wanna see my gamertag?