By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - 2 New Reviews for Prototype, 90 and 98!!!!

luvtospooge said:
I wouldn't say Wow yet.

When Littlebigplanet was first reviewed by some good reviewers, I was expecting an average of 97%. But it turned out that sites I did not hear of, gave the game a low score compared to others.

I am wowed still I expected scores around 70-80 at max. Completely did not expect Prototype to get any review over 90.

-=Dew the disco dancing fo da Unco Graham=-

Around the Network
RPG said:
http://uk.xbox360.ign.com/articles/992/992950p1.html

OUCH!!!!

IGN is the most credible and viewed source of reviews.... I wonder how the American IGN will review it??? UK seems to judge more harshly most of the time.

"I don't have time to play video games anymore, but if I did, I would definitely choose the PlayStation 3 instead of the 360" - President Barack Obama

infamous8 said:
RPG said:

OUCH!!!!

IGN is the most credible and viewed source of reviews.... I wonder how the American IGN will review it??? UK seems to judge more harshly most of the time.

you seriously was begging for that to happen dont you

It's very easy to tell when a game will be reviewed as being AAA, I can already tell you the following games will get 90+ in Metacritic. Prototype was never going to get 90+ overall since some silly website will give an extremely low score for hits.

GOW III
Bioshock 2
FFXIII
Versus
GT5
Forza 3
Halo ODST
Halo Reach
Uncharted 2
The Last Guardian
Modern Warfare 2
GT Mobile
Splinter Cell Conviction

:O sometimes my own genius frightens me.

RPG said:
It's very easy to tell when a game will be reviewed as being AAA, I can already tell you the following games will get 90+ in Metacritic. Prototype was never going to get 90+ overall since some silly website will give an extremely low score for hits.

GOW III
Bioshock 2
FFXIII
Versus
GT5
Forza 3
Halo ODST
Halo Reach
Uncharted 2
The Last Guardian
Modern Warfare 2
GT Mobile
Splinter Cell Conviction

*cough* Left 4 Dead 2?

Around the Network
RPG said:

GOW III
Bioshock 2
FFXIII
Versus
GT5
Forza 3
Halo ODST
Halo Reach
Uncharted 2
The Last Guardian
Modern Warfare 2
GT Mobile
Splinter Cell Conviction

Congratz you've just been promoted to!

-=Dew the disco dancing fo da Unco Graham=-

PullusPardus said:
infamous8 said:
RPG said:

OUCH!!!!

you seriously was begging for that to happen dont you

I really do not care. I was planning to get Prototype, but if it sucks...no big deal. I can play the amazing InFamous.

"I don't have time to play video games anymore, but if I did, I would definitely choose the PlayStation 3 instead of the 360" - President Barack Obama

seece said:
RPG said:

GOW III
Bioshock 2
FFXIII
Versus
GT5
Forza 3
Halo ODST
Halo Reach
Uncharted 2
The Last Guardian
Modern Warfare 2
GT Mobile
Splinter Cell Conviction

*cough* Left 4 Dead 2?

What are the new features? I can see it getting it in the neck for being practically the same as Left 4 Dead 2 by some bitch. At worst 88% though so you know......pretty much AAA.

RPG said:

GOW III
Bioshock 2
FFXIII
Versus
GT5
Forza 3
Halo ODST
Halo Reach
Uncharted 2
The Last Guardian
Modern Warfare 2
GT Mobile
Splinter Cell Conviction

but, these games are made by the best developers.

Next Gen 

11/20/09 04:25 makingmusic476 Warning Other (Your avatar is borderline NSFW. Please keep it for as long as possible.)

it doesnt seem that good honestly... idk I think it will fall behind inFAMOUS in review score.

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453