By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - 2 New Reviews for Prototype, 90 and 98!!!!

salaminizer said:

I think I'll get it:

I just need to know exactly what I'll be getting in the PC version (modding-wise and even performance-wise)

I won't lie, that is a god awful representation of Prototype. Killing defenseless, random people is the least fun part about it, especially with the whip arm.

GOTY Contestants this year: Dead Space 2, Dark Souls, Tales of Graces f. Everything else can suck it.

Around the Network

I can't wait to rent this!

Another 95! Looking good

I wouldn't say Wow yet.

When Littlebigplanet was first reviewed by some good reviewers, I was expecting an average of 97%. But it turned out that sites I did not hear of, gave the game a low score compared to others.

Steroid said:
I can't wait to rent this!

... is this trolling? xD

why not buy it?

Around the Network

IGN and GameSpot are the only reviews that matter.

"I don't have time to play video games anymore, but if I did, I would definitely choose the PlayStation 3 instead of the 360" - President Barack Obama

Shadowblind said:
salaminizer said:

I think I'll get it:

I just need to know exactly what I'll be getting in the PC version (modding-wise and even performance-wise)

I won't lie, that is a god awful representation of Prototype. Killing defenseless, random people is the least fun part about it, especially with the whip arm.

The insane jumping high jumps, gliding all over, in the video still has me sold! Too bad no game stores near me have recieved it yet.

-=Dew the disco dancing fo da Unco Graham=-

http://uk.xbox360.ign.com/articles/992/992950p1.html

This might be my next game.

Next Gen 

11/20/09 04:25 makingmusic476 Warning Other (Your avatar is borderline NSFW. Please keep it for as long as possible.)
RPG said:
http://uk.xbox360.ign.com/articles/992/992950p1.html

Decent score, its v unlikely this will make 90+ but 85+ is still possible.