By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Bring Metal Gear Solid: Peace Walker On Wii, Konami

I would much rather play this game on the Wii than on the PSP. The MGS3 engine on the PS2 looks far better than the PSP engine, and the Wii is more powerful than both by a good margin. Plus the analog stick on the Wii is more more comfy and there's many more game play oppurtunities with Wii Motion Plus. 

If Monster Hunter 3 is a hit (being the first real "core" hit title for Wii in Japan) and Wii sales in Japan rise, I hope Konami will consider it. 

If the 360-PS3 get to share games, there's no reason the Wii shouldn't get its own version of games like MGS: Peace Walker or Final Fantasy Dissidia or Kingdom Hearts: Birth By Sleep at all. 

Around the Network

I say NO, because I don´t want ports I want new games.

I would love it on Wii.
(>'.')>

Well I would rather play it on the PSP... wait, thatrs where its going ;)

Common, why arent you asking for a new Wii MGS, would you seriously want a PSP port?

Vote the Mayor for Mayor!

No thanks.

Around the Network

Kojima should at least do a TWIN snakes like game, of MG3( a improved remake) rather than porting a psp game.

wii has japan pretty tied up, we need more big western series

nintendo fanboy, but the good kind

proud soldier of nintopia

oh... here we go again....

Currently Watching - Naruto, One Piece

Waiting For - Skyrim, Mass Effect 3

PS3 Trophies

So what if it's a PSP port? Do PS3 or 360 owners not want BioShock 2 because it's on both platforms? Unlike PS3-360 ports where the game is pretty much the same ported over, having a version of MGS: Peace Walker on Wii would allow Konami to improve the graphics a lot and possibly add some M+ control is they wanted.

Look at Call of Duty on Wii it was also a PSP game but the Wii version is much, much better. 

Unfortunately a "built from the ground up" Metal Gear on the Wii is likely not going to happen. Kojima is busy with these projects. 

MGS: Peace Walker IS a new game, I would rather have that than a port of MGS3 or something, which is 4+ years old now. It wouldn't bother me at all knowing some one on a PSP is enjoying it at the same time ... good for them. 

If you really want this game why not play it on a PSP, I mean if that's where it's going thats where it will probably stay.

^_^